Tree of Savior Forum

W1 > C1 > PK1 > ? || kinda specific constraints

Hey guys.

I’m almost at Rank4 and can’t decide where to go now as my initial plans turned out to be aweful.

To be exact, I wanted to go W1>C1>PK1-3>C2>WL but the over rated Ice Wall + Psychic Pressure combo is (or got) just lame. It has a nice freeze effect but the damage is useless even with cafrisun set (but still no arde dagger - is that the problem?) along with other annoyances like interruption.

Now I need to reevaluate the options.

• There’s Wizzard 2 which enables you to fully cast PP without interruption which would be super nice. Howerver W2 alone isn’t worth it and the quick cast of W3 seems to be half-wasted as Cryo and Psycho don’t benefit much from the halved cast time. Also not sure where to go from there because my options are limited… read below.

• Then there’s the hope that the one trick combo gets better by choosing Cryo 2 and leveling Icewall to 7 or above or farming Arde dagger or what ever. I still don’t believe in that. Especially since the interrupt problem isn’t solved and seems to get WAY bigger in later levels as I have read.

• I could stick to the initial plan and choose to go straight to Psycho 3 which gets at least the stuns for a little less interrupt.

• Something way different like linker? > ? > ?

What hinders me the most is the fact that I really dislike the thought of AIs fighting for me. Sorcerer and Necromancer get fully canceled out here.
I’m also not a big fan of Thauma, Chrono or Alchemist… Rune caster also seems to heavily depend on wizzard 3.

Right now going Wizzard 3 seems the most logical but also most boring way from my current stand point… But where to go from there?

What would you guys say?

TL;DR:

IW + PP combo got super lame and interrupts are extremely annoying on Psycho. Where to go from here without choosing Pet/AI classes?

1 Like