Tree of Savior Forum

Vote option 2 (1month)!

Man, do you fish for a living?

I wish. The price of scallops can be pretty pricey. Itā€™d be nice to get 'em fresh and free.

itā€™s a trap guys donā€™t fall for it listen to meā€¦liiisten to meeā€¦guysā€¦hey!!! guysā€¦guys??? we do hate imc right guysā€¦whereā€¦where are you guys??? oh noā€¦

ok ya thats gonna be my last post of this sort - for now - have fun in game!

im taking the 10$ if imc is decoying i have no problems

rubisss loves fishing - baits love rubiss - rubiss happy with baits - rubiss and baits happy with fishing - fishing loves rubiss and baitsā€¦ok nvm some random crap lets all marry rubiss now

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Itā€™s worth to be baited in this case I guess.

You have to remember the ā€œpayersā€ only had issues with the time. Now that option B has 10$ for access and an amazing boost for people who pay 50 dollars, how can this not be a decent option?

Its a solution, let it happen :worried:

2 Likes

Itā€™s already happenā€¦is it?

pretty sure option 2 is going to win by a landslide.

Not yet, not until that poll ends.

I want to get everyone on board with option 2!

Well yeah Option B is like, the best deal ever.

But well, if you compare Option A and Option B it feels like they made Option A real ā– ā– ā– ā–  so no one will choose it.

And of course no one will choose Option C because thatā€™s the reason why ā– ā– ā– ā–  happened.

I wish they made Option A better. Like, give it the same items as Option B or make it cheaper.

i like how option b separates p2p and f2p players still so that if anyone ever feels that its still disadvantageous after playing a month on p2p they can go to f2p. f2p would be uncontaminated by p2p players and initial bonuses.

for f2p players hey if you arent going to pay, 1 month is better than 3

I wanna buy 50$ bundle, but if i cant transfer my account on EU server when itā€™s open, i have NOT any reason to buy it =(

Iā€™m really glad to see option 2 is going to be an option. Not playing for 2months is going to hurt, but its fair.

At least we get to play :worried:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Is it? Then I still love it lol.

1 Like

of the 3 I think its the fairest. like stated its all at the same time. just which you buy depends on preference. and the stuff you get from them are not game breaking (its nice that its been though more on rewards than the EA time) so long as my friends are getting it (even if they donā€™t its only a month head start can get my guild established for when they join during that time) its also closer to what most of the steam early access games would charge (the basic one being $10 so its alot closer to that too) . i voted for it and im honestly all for this one.

Option 2 is the best ! But i need Eu server for the REAL EA international :slight_smile:

Voted, Best of each world. Those who want to pay can have their stuff and those who canā€™t, waiting 1/3 of the proposed time is a win as well.