Tree of Savior Forum

Visible post count under the users name

I’d like to suggest having a post count always visible under each users name and profile picture + the registration date.

This way we can see if this is a new member or someone who is posting regularly.

PROFILE PICTURE
USERNAME
xxxxx Posts
Joined xx/xx/xx

Something along these lines.

Personally im not a fan, it brings out the thread spammers that doesnt really contribute to discussions and what not, just there for the fake points.

and what would anyone gain with this? .-.

i see no point on doing it, plus, as @Skrunken already said, it’ll only give reasons to people to flood

Well, clicking on the picture when using a computer brings up the profile card or something.
It shows the date joined there.
As for the post count.
It isn’t really a bad idea, but we don’t have a need for it.

I don’t think it’s really needed, in most cases this information is useless, and for the rare occasions when it’s needed, it can be checked in person’s profile.

If you’re referring to the traditional format like this:

^Then it won’t be happening because of the posting format we have, and because the developers of Discourse (This forum) have expressed for years how front-displaying Post Counts is pointless (Especially since people could just spam about Anime and Twerking in the Off-Topic section all day long). However, something like this would fit nicely:

^Because the information it displays is more relevant.

4 Likes