Tree of Savior Forum

Vienti Albinosas Leather how to get it

hello , I play fencer build and now I want a this armor and I dont found how to get it , price in market is so expensive and no recipe sell / thank you.

Unidentified Armor Cube drop from any monster in Rancid Labyrinth (Hunting Ground lv 280). They can also drop the fragment of these cube, and with 8 fragments you can make one cube. They have a low drop rate and even if you drop it, you can receive other pieces that you don’t want.

That said, I think its better just use the regular albinosas set and focus on getting the Vienti Kaulas Leather set lv315, though they will be even harder to drop from the lv320 Hunting ground Michmas Temple and lv300 Hunting Ground Balaam Camp Site…

now I lv.254 pick a Eastern leather and eaglestar leather but I think it low defense and 220 armor is no support for Dex and CriR which item or lv. i should pick now . thx.

I recommend you just keep with what you are already using until lv 270 and then get the Albinosas set. They don’t have DEX but are still good enough and it doesn’t take too long from lv270 to lv315. Then you can try to farm the Vienti Kaulas Leather set as I mentioned before.