Tree of Savior Forum

🎮 Several iToS Server Models

So with the recent drama, I propose iToS to have 2 models.

1. F2P model that was promised. It will have the typical F2P model of pay2win boosters and content restrictions, players will complain all they want but since its F2P, IMC needs not to be bothered by them. IMC can even have their old partner t3fun/hanbitsoft or local publishers (like LU brazil/Asiasoft/NexonNA) to host this to lower their headache, the angry masses are going be to diverted to the bad reputation of local publishers.

2. B2P model, this follows a cosmetic model with premium utility services. it should have though draconic laws regarding game exploits and very good customer service.

characters will not be transferable to the 2 models.

1 Like

Horrible Idea.

20Chars

1 Like

I vote against this idea aswell, there are several bad changes coming to the game,
let’s not give ideas for new ones.

I am against to the first but neutral to the second
I’d still prefer IMC to publish for us than numbsoft or any other lame publisher there is in existence

I would rather subscription model. With prices matching the region of the world the server resides in. ie Brazil and Russian server matching the value of their currency. While American’s and Euros getting the typical 10-15$. That however is probably a pipe dream. Servers would need to be in several regions across the globe. And I’m not even sure we have a server physically based in South America yet despite so many of our international players coming from Brazil.