Tree of Savior Forum

VERY confused on creating my build after linker and psychokino changes

I’m going with warlock - when i’ll arrive at the point of rank 7 im resetting my ele skills to cancel 1 points from prominence and freezing sphere, and giving them into meteor. Due to that i need some fillers while w8ing for cd to end and warlock offers them and pretty strong at that.

I was thinking about going for chrono as rank 7 actually (and later for 8 and 9 - rank 10 reserving for another hard hitter class) - haste, slow and specifficaly pass (-25sec cd)- sounds great for ele (and many other classes) - for kiting and in parties. May be ctually better than warlock - what do u think?

Feather works great on 3 types of enemies - hard to tell what kind of monsters and how many of them will offer us the new content. On mutants and plants (new content may bring us additional types) - they’ll be handicapped.

Hopefully they’ll create something like class reset scroll xP (or not …)

well tbh i prefer Fun build / OP build, why? well i’m current a level 115 and my build is a mess :stuck_out_tongue: Wiz > Pyro > Psycho > Elem and going Ele2 after 4 more class levels. but i have funs everywhere, like almost always im casting a skill, if its either Teleport+Electrocute, or Earthquake+FB+Pressure or FlameGround+Hail+Electrocute, and i’m no need of a “Quick Cast” or “the wiz2 skill” in order to be helpfull at dungeons.

although, i’ve read that most common High DPS builds are

Wiz3 > Ele3 (i hate this build because Wiz3 is boring as hell)
Wiz1 > Pyro2 > Ele3 (I like this one, i think FB and FlameGround are one of high damage skills)
Wiz2or3>Pyro/orNOTPyro>Psycho3 (this 2 are fun too, because psychic pressure can be spammeable even if they hit you , and pressure deals Tons of damage )

but because i’m not going to reset my char from 0 again xD i’m sticking with my messy build :stuck_out_tongue: i’ll just see if when reaching r6 i’m helpful or not :smiley: have fun!!!