Tree of Savior Forum

Velnia monkey card problem

Maybe I doing something wrong? Why bonus of monkey card don’t work on video?

Can you see if it works with Wide Miasma or Jincan Gu? If it works with these, I might know the problem.

it doesn’t work with any unfortunately

I’m seeing some players have this issue while others don’t. I’m trying to narrow down what the issue is.

So far:

-It doesn’t matter what the enemy is, because two players tried it on the same monster and one of them didn’t have it work.
-For the person it didn’t work for, it functioned, but it was an extremely minor bonus (around 1%). In the video, there doesn’t seem to be any damage difference at all.
-The person it was working for is a Wugu/Falc, the person it doesn’t work for is a Wugu/SR.

Still trying to pin this one down.

I see, but it should be working for all skills applied on poisoned mobs. It shouldn’t just work on one class and not the other. I hope imc can take a look into this issue.

Ok, I did some more tests and saw the result - the bonus of card works on target skills like headshot or snipe (in video you can see different damage from headshot), and for autoattack bonus works too. But AoE skills - covering fire, volley fire and penetration shoot have same damage in both situations. I dont know how its working, maybe it some bug. Maybe I will record one more video, but I dont know if this is necessary

Those are the two best skills haha, have to wait till they fix this, all wugu should send in a ticket so imc sees it.

Problem is still not fixed as of today maintanence. This applies to Rajapearl & Prison Cutter as well, affecting both my Cryo and Tao’s AOE attacks. AA works fine. @STAFF_Letitia

I noticed this works on Physical attacks but not on dot/magic, can anyone else confirm?

a lot of cards are bugged after the patch. my hydra card is not working for my dark element skills

I can confirm that Physical Attacks do work with the cards. I have Prision Cutter Card and it works perfectly on my Highlander with Crosscut.

However as I was testing out Velnia Monkey on my Cleric, I confirm that the combo with Biterigina doesn’t work at all on Magic Attacks, like not even a single one Dot or Burst (even Exorcist Rubric and Cleric Heal). I did notice that the 30% bonus was applying to my basic attacks, however, and even the Monk skills, which are of course Physical.

So indeed, apperantly, cards are not applying their effects to magic attacks.

I can confirm that this problem exists and should be fixed (as well as similar card effects)