Tree of Savior Forum

Varied suggestions

. Division between mount and pet class.Pet style mount only for locomotion, class exclusive pet, normal pet style battle.
Hunter should have a unique pet for the class as the falconer is.
Ex: dog / wolf / fox. Who would walk side by side all the time, just attacking targets when a skill was fired.

. Classes that should use two weapons .Rogue two daggers / Quarrel shooter two cross bow / Corsair two swords.

.Could add 2 more damage skills done by the dagger in the rogue, as is the class that gains dagger bonus miss more skills off back stab.

. Costume C3 should give an extra attribute ex: +1 lv on all skills.

. Change in the effect of some skills that seem like normal attacks like Paladin class Smite /Conviction skill.

. Change in the zombies of Bokor.passivas super faces to just change the appearance of the zombies.

. Change in Sapper’s Collar Bomb skill, could be throwing dynamites, would combine more with class theme.

. It could be substituted in the composition to use the skill broom trap an iten with name of broom trap same has the claymore to use the skill claymore, I think to use ash wood without sense.

. Change in the heavy shot skill, I do not see people using the skill, could be changed to use with dagger, with this hitting a greater amount of monsters pushing back.

. Put skills with sword in the class Schwarzer Reiter, being that in history they use pistol and sword.

. Secret classes that use different weapons like sickle, nunchaku, wooden stick,boomerang, ax … and something that uses the damage coming from attacks with the feet.

.In the mercenary post duns, what would be cool is each day of the week being a different dun than the ones that have option.

. More classes with musical instruments, I know that will come pied piper for archer but I think each class should have at least one musical class option.

At the moment only. Sorry for the low level of my English. =]

1 Like

I fully agree and really like it. A focus on making some of the companions more “cool” looking opposed to silly is also something to consider.

That would make off-hand weapons somewhat obsolete, this would require a much greater overhaul than what you’ve suggested but if implemented correctly I’m not necessarily opposed.

This is a bad idea. Advantages through premium currency should be at a minimum, not expanded. Having a costume like this would also crush creativity as it would be the best equipment to use while also giving the classes without C3 a disadvantage.

I think you just mean make some of the skills look cooler? That I can always get behind.

It would make more sense, I agree.

I just want to play some music. Lord of the Rings Online was crazy in how much you could do:

1 Like

I still think Claymore’s poor damage(only made viable at C2 for anti-air, where 'cades+Detonate is still better) and Sharpshooter’s long ass cd should take the changes for Sappers.
If there’s anything to change to CollarBomb it should be detonatable via skill like Claymore, just reduce damage or hits if manually triggered.
Something like that.

I was mostly agreeing with the visual part but I like that idea. Balancing changes are really difficult until after the Balance Update, but for the current system at least that seems like a good idea. Changing a skill to include mechanical skill instead of just stats, in the form of choosing when to detonate in this case, is always welcome.