Tree of Savior Forum

[Varena]Guild ZVEZDA Recruiting newblood

Hello everyone old or new to the forum , thank you for click inside this article , and the screenshot I uploaded is a scam.
Yep , it is our guild , ZVEZDA , but most of the members had left or just becoming inactive. The screenshot is like a 4-months-ago history.

Our guild had established since last year , at August . Contrary old to many of the guild in the server , but shamefully the guild level stopped at 10 at the most . We have players come from Taiwanese , Thai , Philippine and other countries , so mainly we chat via English in guild.

After so much people leaving or quitting , I am here to welcome new members joining us.

Q : What is the guild status now?
A : A few veterans and newbies lingers on.Average online player is about 5~10 people at night . We currently define our guild to be as a casual guild.
If you are a player not tending to give yourself to much pressure ingame , then our guild might be fit you.

Q : What can you provide me if I join the guild?
A : Somebody to talk with , all kinds of experience in ToS , or if you are willing to invest some silver in guild , you may got another practonium oneday.
We used to have Earth tower runs in old days , but GM is not active as before , anyway you can try party up with other members.

Q : I hate people talking non-stop in guild chat , should I join?
A : Good , our guild is silent currently , but feel free to make some noise if you like to.

Q : I am a veteran in ToS , should I join?
A: Enjoy your retirement life here and wait R9 also the big update with us.

Q : I am new to this game , should I join?
A: Sure you can , we have so many slots now and we don’t urge you to level faster unlike other guilds.

Q : I sometimes afk farm at dina bee farm or demon prison , is that still ok?
A: No , its not ok.
Every single member caught afk farming/macroing/RMT in guild got kicked immediately. If you just can’t stop that , there’s a plenty of choices of guild in Varena , go join them.

Q : Any criterias?
No criterias.
Since we don’t pay you any salary there’s no any criteria exist.
Just if you not online for over a month without mentioning you may got kicked , or maybe not.

Any questions please leave a message below , and if you are willing to join , leave a message below , send a mail to my account , or just contact me ingame.
To contact us ingame there’s 3 ID you can go with:
Comrad
CK87
Luna_Tic
All of them have the authority to add members , feel free to apply!

1 Like

I’d like to join!
KittyArmada Mephisto
I’m currently level 105

THANKS! :smile:

Q: Did the former members left due to inactivity of GM?
A: Yes.

hello does the guild still recruiting members? im just new in this game around lvl 220 right now… im looking for a casual guild… :smiley:

plz contact me directly in game. leave ur ingame name or pm CK87. thx in advance.

Id like to join :slight_smile: team name: WeebsUnited currently have a 323 wizard and a 200+ archer and swordie.