Tree of Savior Forum

[Varena] Dina Bee Farm high-level Warlocks botting

When you speak about Necro3 in DBF you still can argue that they are just afking without any macro. Fine

But this is obvious botting, cause characters keep running into walls like morons and recast skills in one pattern.
IMC, dont hesitate to ban these players - they all have practo trans weapon already and other good gear, copletely breaking balance and economy of the server.

If needed, I will screen and report everyday, 'cause I’m done with this. I’m wasting 2200+ hours on ToS not to compete with bots ok.

3 Likes

Especially this one is absolutely shameless.

Its nice and sweet, but not relevant at all to the fact that this persons are using forbidden macro / auto-clicker software. They can be all nice and kind people (duh) but they are breaking this game rules.

Hmm, you have a point… :sweat: Guess it’s up to IMC now :sweat_smile:

Bots are still on all 4 channels. HELLO??

I applaud you for doing this even though its a pain staking task. Other than this forum post did you submit a ticket about this through their support system?

Also as bright as the sun their names and guilds are, they won’t be banned since they either milk the game with TP they got from RMT and such or they won’t be easily ban 'cuz they’re VETERANS. So Please IMC, have a more solid punishment for this type of abuse from players who do not care about the rest of the community. They only care about circlejerking people anyways :smirk:

Im not on your server… but on the video your also a necromancer c2- c3?
Are you reporting them because you cant get a spot there?
~ pls were old enough to see b.s. if they will be ban make sure you also let them see your log? Okay.

1 Like

the open-post doesn’t really care about other people is breaking the game’s rule or not . he just want a free spot and other channels may be occupied by some of his guildmates :smiling_imp:

@lladocspark @ck90303111

Cry me a river. I really don’t care about hordes of Necromancers. AFK farming is a part of this game mechanics. Yeah, its broken, but it’s legal.
But using macro / botting software is not. In this thread of the forum I’ve already reported bots from other places, so your assumption is well off target.

IMC is really weird, how hard would it be for a gm to log in just once every day, for 10 minutes and ban those obvius bots?

1 Like

Nice work not doing anything, IMC. What a shame.

AFK farming is a part of this game mechanics, That is the best joke I’ve saw today.

Unfortunately it is.

If AFK farming were part of the game, Z holding characters would still be everywhere in the game.

They all made Necro3 and afking in DP/DBF