Tree of Savior Forum

Vaivora Vision Selection Box Bug (Vaivora Vision - Speedloader (Original))

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 25 August 2021 12PM SGT

Server Name: Telsiai

Team Name: w3ng

Character Name: owengko

Bug Description :
After the goddess patch, I use the vaivora vision selection box which was rewarded for each player in the game. I choose Vaivora Vision - Speedloader (Original) as I’m playing Sheriff class. After I setting up my gears, I found out that the Speedloader stack which should be appeared all the time on the top center of the screen whenever you equip the vaivora is not there. I have tried using the Westraid skill to check whether my Peacemaker and Aiming Shot skill cooldown is reset, and it did not reset those skill cooldown as there is no Speedloader stack at all. This problem can be seen on the first and second picture.

As you can see in the third picture, the sheriff class skill level has been increased by 1 as indicated in the Vaivora Vision - Speedloader (Original)

So I can conclude that the Vaivora is registered as equipped, however, the Speedloader stack that should be appeared all the time when you equipped Vaivora Vision - Speedloader (Original) is not there. I also tried to reapply the ichor into different equipment, however the problem still persist as show in the fourth picture.

I really hope IMC could highlight this problem as currently I’m thinking to play my other character as this problem has affect my ability to excel in completing the game content :stuck_out_tongue:

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Open the Vaivora Vision Selection Box, Select Vaivora Vision - Speedloader (Original)
  2. Register the Vaivora Vision - Speedloader (Original) in Equipment Storage system for goddess equipment
  3. Applying Vaivora Vision - Speedloader (Original) in my equipment
  4. The Speedloader stack is not appeared

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard

System

• CPU : Ryzen 5 3600
  • RAM : 16GB DDR4 3200 MHz
  • Graphics Card : Nvidia RTX 2060S
  • Mainboard : Aorus B450 Pro
  • Storage : 1TB HDD, 512GB Sata SSD
  • Internet Connection : 100Mbps
  • Country, Region : Malaysia, South East Asia

You mean the “reload” buff? I have no problem at all with my sheriff.
Maybe the reload attribute is not active in your skill window?

Awhhh thank you my man, I didn’t aware that I forgot to enable it in the attribute. Perhaps the recent nerf class update just made it off by default. How clumsy am I :frowning:

Anyway thank you so much, now I can play happily :DDD

1 Like