Tree of Savior Forum

Vaivora Event Reroll Festival Thread

wow you dodged a bullet with the grind…

Honestly the extremely high price vvr is all cuz ppl are creating many alt account and afk in dgn to get their 3k coins to reroll vvr… (You seem them all in same guilds too with weird /system-code like account names.

There should have been requirement to even use this shop.

there is… you have to be 450 to reroll

Here’s mine: Orbital arrow-> renovate trigger -> vaiv trinket
then for the 3rd reroll: reinforced bow - > vaiv trinket.
Imc loves me at long last. /Happiness

I opened the random vv box from the event and got a Wicked Desire rod, which seems to be really common and not really “desired” :wink:
Plus I don’t have a summoner, so I rerolled it and got the Biased Gravity staff. Too bad it wasn’t Fire Bolt, because I need one. However I also have an Onmyoji-Kino build which already has a vv equipped, so I was wondering if using that vv to enhance it to level 2 would be a good idea. I don’t remember exactly what you get from level 2, but what I’m sure is that there is really low chance that it’ll become level 4 any day…
What would you do? Use or reroll, knowing that the last two rolls could end up with a piece of useless trash that you have no build for and nobody else wants…

reroll with alt, it is not hard get 180 coin for reroll

I think the reroll is per team, so you’d have to make alt account, get a char to 450, transfer the item and repeat. Don’t really have time for that :wink:

what ? need 450 char for transfer item? i can do that without lvl 450 char

Exchange Vaivora = Necrosis

Random Vaivora Box = Rete Vaivora

First reroll: Time Rush
Second reroll: Time Rush
Third reroll: Shadowmancer Vaivora.

But hey! It’s not that bad right?!

:prince:

2 Likes

Finally got RNG box AND ITS… Triple steps.
The game is really fond of giving me archer vvrs.

1 Like

Sacred Armor -> Grind -> Coordination shield -> Slash Space :tired:

1 Like

:whale:

I’m still lacking 1800 coins for that since I had to spend all my other coins for the other equipment.
These golden ichor kits are still a fraud, I was only able to get 2 ichors in 20 tries, 2 items are now rotting away in the storage with 0 potential :tired:

1 Like

Decided against keeping the Biased Gravity for level 2 vv and rerolled it. Got a Leventador Rapier. Since I have also a Fencer without a vv yet, there won’t be a third reroll.

1 Like

you can always offer reroll service XDD ask for 50 bgs

so yesterday I finally got the vaivora I wanted and then went to extract it to make my lv 2 vaivora.
Spoiler alert: you don’t need to extract the vaivora, since fusing 2 ichors will not give you an ichor but a vaivora :tired:

I had to extract that item all over again after spending some silver on extraction kits, luckily it happened on 3rd attempt so I didn’t need to spend additional silver on golden ichor extraction kits.

I wonder why they can’t just give an ichor instead if you use two ichors for lv 2 transmutation, having to extract a 5 potential item all over again makes me want to cry :sad:

Isnt extracting the ichor from the resulting vaivora the same as extracting the lv1 ichor twice? Unless you buy an ichor to combine with the one you already have ichored.

2nd roll was coord shield > armor pierce and 3rd was armor pierce > necrosis

random box gave me desition

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.