Tree of Savior Forum

Useless: What change would you like. Post

Hey everyone.

I know people could just post their own suggestion in the suggestion tread but i’m here to encourage everyone to summit a quick What would you like to change Idea.

Why is it useless ? Simply because as long we get patch from Other ToS version… Our idea will never reach the game.
It just for the fun of it !!!

1- Boss Mechanic (They aren’t particularly strong, they are just annoying. Chain of attack that either cancel your animation or cc lock you with tons of impossible to dodge / predict attack)
What I want is boss with deadly hit, predictable / dodge able attack give time to player to move around.

2-Useless Card effect (… +* of block/evasion/slash defense etc, Seriously ?)
I don’t have much idea to replace them but it would be nice to have more Special unique card effect, something like % of your physical damage are converted into Magic damage. What the use of it IDK but it just an example.

3-Class Balance (At least they working on that)

4- More Gear Option for Special type of build. (Running shot Where is Marble ?, Cafrisum or Super expensif Manahas where is the Lolo/Solomik version of it ?)

5- Range mob hitting as hard as melee mob. (Not sure what swordie/cleric would think of this)
(It easy to dodge by walking around / away from melee mob but range mob just hit as hard with a 100% chance to hit you they don’t care if they shot from the back of their head it just gonna land on you wherever you are.)
What I want is range mob damage have less impact and increase the damage from melee mob.

6- Lvl up Ping Ball knocback (Just transform it into a knockdown)

1 Like

Just because we get kTOS version it does not neccessarily mean that our suggestions don’t matter. One possibility would be IMC forwaring our suggestions to the kTOS dev team, who might implement the suggestions on their version and after that we get those changes.

Yeah, bosses in ToS are so messed because of the lag and some really poor design choices. Wish that we could have a true challenging boss like GoW2’s Zeus or SMB Brawl’s Tabuu level of challenge (maybe some better ones).

Sooo… what i would like to change?

The knockback and knockdown system (PvE): Every time a player gets knocked down or back, the player can’t get knocked again until he gets up/recover plus 2 seconds after getting up/recovering. Additionally, ALL skills that have knock back or knock down ALWAYS have a remove knock back/down attribute. That would make the game so much better…

We need trash cards to level up other significant cards.

There rare useless card, the reason why their price is low is because it easy to get them in mass.

Sorc/Necro/Wugushi can use it… not as useless as it may seem.

When i said useless card I mean any card that player don’t really use at all in a way or another.
Still would be fun if all or most of the equipped effect would have a little something.

refer to this again.