Tree of Savior Forum

Useless free dungeon resets... šŸ˜ž

ā€¦since my daily runs arenā€™t resetting anyways.

A few days ago some of my toons didnā€™t reset. I thought it was just a minor bug that would go away magically by my unwavering faith in RNGesus. Some people have reported similar incidents happening to them.

Now, itā€™s been 2 days that my whole team hasnā€™t resetted. I didnā€™t want to say anything about it yesterday since I thought it was just another hiccup, but 2 days of no event, no dungeons, no missions, no Saalus, no uphill, no ET - probably 90% of the reason why most players login everyday.

For a game that has dailies as endgame content, thatā€™s like saying ā€œwelcome to endgame ā€” plot twist: thereā€™s none for you!ā€ What makes things crazier is that it seems to not affect everyone, just a subset of the population AFAIK.

If any of the staff sees this, Iā€™ve already submitted a ticket. @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis

ps Stop breaking your game any further.

Game Server : [SEA] Telsiai

Team Name : ZeroFoxGiven

Character Name : All characters in team

Steam Account : unavailableusername

input date : 2017-04-14

input hour : 18

Date/Time and Location : 6:00 pm server time

(when and where the bug occurred)

Description : Instance runs are supposed to reset at said time. They did not, on all characters in the team.

(decription of what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened)

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Consume all runs the day prior.

2. Wait till next reset time.

3. Did not get reset.

4. Cry.

Screenshots / Video :

(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Mouse

System

• CPU : Intel Core i5 4460 @ 3.20GHz
  • RAM : 8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz
  • Graphics Card : 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
  • Mainboard : Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. H97N-WIFI
  • Storage : 238GB Crucial_CT256MX100SSD1 (SSD)
  • Internet Connection : 2mbps ADSL Globe Telecom
  • Country, Region : Philippines, SEA
8 Likes

so sad. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

UP! Iā€™m just eating all my reset vouchers now, and I canā€™t even touch the damn event dungeon (not included in voucher reset).

#IMCed

4 Likes

i am still wondering why this is happening. been discussing this with friends lately, too. iā€™m baselessly assuming that either using reset vouchers (coincidentally i used reset voucher once, then the next day all characters i played after using the voucher didnā€™t get reset) or some internal clock reset (playing 6pm/12nn/12mn)

just today 4 of my characters didnā€™t get reset. kinda feels bad because i rarely get day-offs like today.

3 Likes

im having this problem too, but just in one char X(

2 Likes

Got a responseā€¦

:head_bandage:

I donā€™t do dungeons, so my resets just expire :pensive:

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @GM_Sebastian @GM_Francis

Whole team didnā€™t get reset for two days and Iā€™m only receiving a single characterā€™s worth of compensation? Seems ā€œfairā€. :confounded:

Anyhoo, Iā€™m on the 3rd day of no reset now. Thatā€™s for a whole team of SIX lv.240-330 characters.

At this point do I just have to accept the fact that I will need to keep creating these reports or submit the same ticket everyday until this is fixed?

2 Likes

Their database is made of potato

3 Likes

Sigh Guess Iā€™ll just have to keep resubmitting tickets and get the same compensation thatā€™s worth only one character (I have 6).

I tried to submit ticket for each character that didnt reset, letā€™s see what happens

1 Like

@ZeroFoxGiven

Hey, at least you got compensation for a character. I submitted a ticket everytime this has happened and I only get an apology.

1 Like

@benew18 @CityBlade whole team finally resetted this morning. A little compensation for yesterday would be appreciated, but I wouldnā€™t expect.

I just got an apology reply and nothing was given, I sent another ticket with same problem stated and specifically asked for compensation and no more replies.

Iā€™m really starting to think theyā€™re doing this because their revenue is taking a hit due to this event and passing it off as a ā€˜bugā€™,ignoring everything until the event ends and give an ā€˜oops too bad guess you have to buy more exp tomesā€™

2 Likes