Tree of Savior Forum

Used Golden Anvil and Destroyed my Black Horn!

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) :
05/15/2018 arround 07:20 AM and 07:40 AM(BRT) , Klaipeda channel 2

Server Name:
[SA]Silute

Team Name:
KurouuKami

Character Name:
Kagerou

Bug Description :
As stated i used a multi-hit skill, Kunai from shinobi to upgrade with anvil due my screen aways freeze when trying to hit the anvil, the problem? it was a golden anvil and DELETED the weapon.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Grab an 0 Potential Blackhorn Rapier.

2. Use Golden Anvil.

3. Screen freeze when hitting the anvil with skill
    (as aways while trying to hit an anvil, no matter the place and population or channel) .

4. Weapon got Deleted.

My problem is that i sent the ticket at 7:40 and got an automated answer that said i used an normal anvil, BUT how i used an normal anvil IF I AM MISSING ONE GOLDEN ANVIL from the inventory AND the black horn was my ONLY 0 POTENTIAL WEAPON. Theres no way to use an golden anvil without the weapon being 0 potential or even DESTROY IT.

I sent another ticket right after the answer ,asking to them check my inventory this time arround the time and check the golden anvil quantity/usage in the inventory. (No answer yet)

I hope that the devs can see this and know that the anvil system has some serious problem. I searched that this is not the first time it happened, there were others that had fell in the same fate, I hope that this can be solved in the future or change this “luck roullete even with golden anvils”.

@GM_Francis
@STAFF_Letitia
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Amy

2 Likes

I wonder why they never fixed this bug, feels like a recurring problem that, somehow, always gets overlooked. This should be top priority… :heeey:

Do people need to record every time they use golden anvils in case it randomly happens :weary:

I double checked and the ticket reply is correct.
On 05/15 you first used a normal anvil, then a golden anvil, and finally another normal anvil while upgrading your weapon. I’m sorry to say that while using the second normal anvil, the Black Horn Rapier broke. :sob:

Thats strange to hear, one year ago, the same thing happened to me, and the same answer has been given to me. BUT in that time, i recorded and proved you are wrong…So…

PS: After all of that, you have gave my weapon back, but without my gems, i have lost FIVE lv 7 gems, shame on you imc. Bad design system.

@STAFF_Letitia
Ok, thats really strange since BOTH tickets are answered with normal anvil and none of them even stated the golden anvil being used, and i know that its not the first time since it happened with others ,even in voice chat i heard one losing it.

theres no way i would use an normal anvil with an 0 potential, i know the mechanic, thats why i used the golden anvil, the rapier had 2 potential at the time and when it got to zero, used the golden anvil to avoid breaking, and guess what? screen freeze, broken anvil , deleted weapon.

I think in the future you should definitely record what you’re doing as such a case like this. Even if you see 100% on transcend success rate, better record it in case you get IMC’d.

It just happen to me as well with my ausuras armor. The screen did not freeze but the anvil and the item just disapeared, with no failure window. I did not recorded and I am looking for older posts with the same problem…I never ever thought that a thing like this could happen. Also, just like you, I am from Silute as well.

1 Like