Tree of Savior Forum

[Urgency] Player Using a Cheat Engine!

Well… im playing normaly when i saw all the Monsters dying instantly on the massive area on Stale Road. a player with a nick: 7th November is using something like Cheat Engine… he can teleport… stay invis… and Hit a large AoE … Barbarian Class when i Hit Char Infor hes level 109… should be more atm !

I hitied him ! another time with Char Infor… this is the guy

As these keep increasingly comming up.
Someone finally started sellling their cheat/hack engines xD.
To bad the interaction is mostly client based, to make it less lag.

Perfect for hackers to mess with range, aoe and other stuff.
They kill the whole map auto attacking in one spot ^^.

When you look at his achievments and equip.
He has farmed most of his levels like this.

Man… This is a Closed Beta… thats no reason, no real money no fuckin nothing to use Cheat… Well I forgot to say wich server is this: Saule(latin america)

Still devs should take a look at this if this is really a legit cheat engine. Even if the developer of the cheat engine does not make money or the one using, this is a perfect ground for them to test if and how the system works so that if the game goes on obt/release they can make more money out of it.

TL;DR: DEVS TAKE A LOOK AT THIS. Yes I am yelling since I know how cheat engines destroy the game.

But you still should not post name of programs that can be used to hack. Most of the playerbase in this cbt looks at forums so if you post one, they will most likely to try the said program

Oh, BRs strike again.

Thank you for reporting. He will be banned from now on.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Nice proof though, 10/10 would insta ban again

2 Likes

hope i can get his/her keys… been waiting so much

So you can just report and they auto ban now? With just a character info?

They take a look in the info bases of the character isntead of insta ban

1 Like

Tell me how are you so sure?

because, Saule server looooooooooooooool

IP ban pls don’t even let them play Open Beta.

it’s due to an exploit with the first instance donjon and the feature that alow player to look at other players lodge… You can create a new character by selecting yours so if you do this while you’re a rank 3 barbarian you can create a lvl 1/rank 1 rank 3 barbarian.

at least there is good news, the hack only works on barbarian (?)

Huh, just banned wont fixed the problem. :fearful:

1 Like

i will just give one screenshot.

http://f-picture.net/lfp/s020.radikal.ru/i704/1512/97/332d724c9385.jpg/htm

that character has 19 (NINETEEN) circles!!!
after cheking some characters in klaipeda ive found some… hmmmm… peltasta + linker + pyromancer. how can it be?

Quest exploit…

Beside this were fixed, it seems like players found another exploit aswell using the same method.