Tree of Savior Forum

Updatee cubes,fishing, and stuff > Needed

Since you always update this game with new content and stuff, could be nice to update the old content too
i mean

Items like symbani sword,orange grummer now do not worth anything, since no one longer farm these old weapons, and we get a lot fishing or from Challenge Mode, this turns bad for economy and for players, since we get frustrated to get this worthless items, and these items that used to be expensive/rare/and hard to drop become nothing.
Everyone probably could complete some hard collections fishing, but and after that? we keep geting this items, that we cant do anything…

Cm stage 6 and 7 its a shame, since we can get a recipe that uses 3 shards to craft, not worth.

Since uphill revamp, i loved the new uphill, but we could get some more other stuff from cubes, i just got Powders and mythril ore, all the times.

What im asking for/suggest?

Make this content more attractive, making players excited to do, and not becoming so frustrated

2 Likes

I think you’re missing the point.
its good that theyre cheap because nobody wants them anymore.
because the old weapons devalue and newer players can start off by buying them for cheap prices from veterans who have better weapons.
my friend crafted an aspana revolver for like 6m silver like 2 months ago on his first character, and that is actually a good thing.

Yeah, and what about veteran players?
theey can change, cubs from 300 or less could drop this stuff

Fishing will be receiving a rework.

1 Like

why not make fishing unlimited.
some will afk fish all day > more ppl online > steamchart looks better.
and ofcourse, more silver sink.
just add more valuable stuffs, get rid of some junks.
lower the shrimps price and lower the chance of obtaining rare stuffs.
just don’t make ppl go like ‘this is a waste of time and silver, not gonna do it’

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.