Tree of Savior Forum

UPDATED FPS Improvements; Staff replied

When one of your items in game does not perform as it should and it costs the player something that they invested their time and money in order to achieve, the staff should assist rather than saying sometimes it happens even if the result was unintended. Is this incorrect @STAFF_Amy

goodluck, i hope your team are aware of the current stats of the game.

http://steamcharts.com/app/372000

1 Like

In this case people with expensive computer still get crappy fps, so tos is not p2w?

2 Likes

Players have returned is that a joke?

I can’t imagine what kind of pc you guys are trying to run ToS on.

I got a 400usd cpu, from 4 years ago. Yet TBL runs without any heavy fps drop like World Bosses.

1 Like

I have i5 2.7 GHz 6gm RAM NVIDIA 315m And when I hit 2 mobs+ with seism skill from barbarian… my fps drop to 15 from 40-50.
Is that normal??

Amy, the problem is literally that the game is struggling to perform as it wants to, because its cramming everything only onto one core which is even preventing hyperthreading. It wants to run faster but it keeps straining itself based on the engine it was made on. Optimization patches will help boost it, but until you guys add multi-core compatibility with the game, this process will only repeat itself like a broken record.

But make sure you tell your superiors, to ONLY use TBL and GvG settings (where there are a large amount of people onscreen doing things) to test. Seeing as how those are the modes that actually push the engine, it makes sense to see the larger amount of FPS improvement there.

4 Likes

To the first point, there is still a delay when you do that, when I play face to face with someone, when She stopped do in that I still seen her’s character moving, when we are running straight, sometime we seen our character moving back, stop, or getting ‘‘struck’’ for nothing.
I like the sistem anyway, of automatical replacement.

Looking forward to having the frames back. Fight on through all the haters and :cloud_rain: days. Maybe more testing before putting in big mergers though. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Still :heart: ToS just be more careful with my favorite game.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Do you feel hate because of this?

Ah, so you just defend the hate then. But you don’t hate yourself. Doesn’t that just make you a troll?

1 Like

Valid? That’s a dead horse you’re parading around.

I try and write a post with an ounce of positivity. You react. With that? That’s not a news flash. You’re not informing anyone of anything. You’re just spreading hate cause you saw something positive.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see how much FPS improves by lol.

Average of 10 FPS in 5v5 TBL. Laptop ASUS x550j.

UPD. Is it just me, or is FPS even worse in PvP today?

It is.
It was horrible on my end. My game freezing each time a cryo is casting his skills. Some skills not procing and delay, position bugs, while my ping was “fine”.

I hope this is including the visual stuttering when moving around. It’s a bigger problem than having lower FPS when a bunch of things are going on on the screen.

Neither are great, but having the game freeze and skip when you try to move around is a nightmare. If you’re a swordsman class like me, you have to keep re-applying sprint because of it in some cases (complete freeze when opening the map when moving).

2 Likes

@STAFF_Amy plx fix the new monster icon , dont let me change it with my oracle, all mob r elite now ?