Tree of Savior Forum

Update Fail, Please Restart

Howdy,

Every time I try to launch the game as of this morning, I get an “Update Fail, Please Restart” error. I have tried doing a clean install and I still get it.

Hello @christopherwolfe.91,

You could try some of the solutions here and see if any of them help. :slight_smile:

Hi, i am getting the same error and i have tried all the suggested solutions and tried to just reinstall the game on steam but nothing is working.

Tried all of the solutions and it still doesn’t work!!! T-T is there any other way?

I try all the solutions and it didn’t work! =(.

@NarKot1c, @cutepetz, @vini_sum41_159

Could you perhaps give me more details on what error message you are getting? Screenshots would be a great help.

Of course!

I getting this message:

1 Like

Hey Ethan, the picture has already been posted but a bit more info:

When I click on the game, the launcher pops up, sits there for awhile, and then comes up with the previously shown error. So far I have tried reinstalling the game, deleting all files and reinstalling the game, putting an exception in the firewall for the game and updater, turning my firewall completely off, running as admin, uninstalling/reinstalling the DLC, and validating the files.

patch updating! try this steamlibrary>rightclcik game>properties>local files> verify integrity> once update done, dont run the client yet, restart ur pc first! then run. im at 15% now, too slow, but working

3 Likes

Holy ■■■■ that worked. Thanks Randolph, you’re the best.

I just used this and it work!!! Thanks again!!! <3 <3

@randolph.deleon123 you da real mvp, it worked

Ty Randolph!! It works!! =)))

where’s steamlibrary

it didnt work to me … please help -.-

I tried ALL of this. NONE of them works.

This is still happening. Can’t play for 2 days because of this.

I managed to sort just by disabling apps in the background of windowns 10