Tree of Savior Forum

Upcoming maintenance skill "changes/fixes"

according to this: [Complete] Scheduled Maintenance and Patch Notes - May 10th, 2016

here are the upcoming changes regarding certain skills…

[Skill Related]

Warlock
Dark Theurge
Will now hit only a set number of times as intended.

Cryomancer
Subzero Shield
The freeze chance for will now be the same as indicated in the tooltip.

Chaplain
Magnus Exorcismus
The skill sustain time will now increase per skill level as intended.

I was wondering what do these suppose to mean? It’s so vague, they should give more details and be more precise like for example in Leauge Of Legends patch notes… when they do balancing and bug fix notes they always provide the numbers and other details… tosbase doesnt even say how many hits darktheurghe should do… how are we supposed to know whats the “intended” number of hits…

Sadly those changes are skill fixes not skill balances :frowning:

Other than that is even more sad the fact that they didn’t say anything about the server problems (Telsai - Silute)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I understand your concern but we have a bigger problem. F2P in 1 day and we only get that little changes, what about bugs, what about balance, what about restrictions?
Are they serious? Come on, even the worst companies do a lot of changes with F2P transition/OBT release. Those changes look like either they forgot what F2P means or they don’t really care.

Ya it sounds like dark theurge Hits an “infinite number of times” … ?!? I’d be happy if they would just explode as soon as they touch the Mob … :cold_sweat: but them spooky Ghosts just got a bit lazier it seems

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ines

What’s that ridiculous patch? O_o
There’s a phenomenal amount of problem and fix you some tips and then op, finished!

Damn, this is the launch of the game … there you go by you destroy the reviews …

1 Like

GG thats how they Open the game in the Public? just like a ordinary maintenance? no grand opening for f2p players?? sigh

hope they add something tomorrow.

Sounds like Warlock is going to be even worse now, haha. Its nice to be Wiz3, Ele3 and Warlock and 90% of time you just have Ele skills to use. Also, its very nice to use the Pole of Agony having to hug the bosses, since you cant aim where you wanna use it. I love getting knocked when I get close and losing my only skill with good dps for almost 2min of cooldown.