Tree of Savior Forum

Unstable ping issues

I have been playing ToS since start of Exclusive access (i`m from Latvia and im playing on Fedimian server) but this morning is first time for disconnecting/ game lagging (ping issue) , and i have been teleporting back all the time. I did ping IG, i got cmd ping on Fedemian echo server ond 2nd screen. And every time ping spiked IG ping on echo server did not change at all. + i did HTTP ping when game started to lag, and results in there was good too. And it seems ToS forum is loading much longer then normal. Is this issue related on game server? And is server relocated to promised location? Wanted to mention that normally my IG ping after relocating was from 0.070 to 0.100

Here is some IG ping

Here is HTTP ping

and cmd pinging on echo Fedimian region (Frankfurt) IP: 52.29.228.194

3 Likes

I noticed this as well, also playing on Fedimian.
I’m wondering if the other servers are having the same problem.

It’s not a server problem.
It’s not a problem on your network side.
It’s a problem with the game’s shitty network coding.
I wrote about this on my steam review and no one seems to have given a ■■■■ about it, I also mentioned it several times on the forums and no one cared.
Deal with it I guess, fix is uninstalling and going to another game.

i was reading in foprum about that topic, but thing is i have played more than a month, and then it apepared. at least for me

I think it’s the same for all of us sadly… dunno why this is happening tho but I hope it’s something IMC can work on

If the Korean server does not have this problem, then the problem is not the network coding.