Tree of Savior Forum

Unstable Cube Expired

hahaha your profile picture together with your comment

You did perfectly fine. Its not your fault in any way. Thanks for giving us a proper solution. Now we will get our mistakes corrected.

Please help isnt this a similiar issue? I know lots of these post and they just got treated by bots saying send ticket but i see none resolved pls help

huehuehuehuehuehue 2017 still forget practo, well 2017 there is ppl dunno abt free token dont have trading count, you both not read carefully, but im hopping your problem will get solved, IMC should do something like free TP likethat, i need TP for my char slot. pls imc make it real, im D I R T Y P O O R

~wigglewiggle,2017

1 Like

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Letitia

Any staff online? Pls help

Another one of poor people pls do not ignore us :< its a mistake also :< isnt it fair to give chances since 1 was given help us :< pls dont neglect us :<

I have a ploblem with unstable cube too. IMC please

git gud

Post must be at least 20 characters

hunt HG as an alternative. :smiley:

For those who are in question this was a mistake resolved by IMC wouldnt ibe fair giving us that chance to?

I am also doing this for other unstable cube expired club ppl who art can’t make a forum or send tickets pls help us this was an honest mistake also as we leveled and pass the practo quest this would just happened pls help us

No, you are doing this for yourself and attempting to validate your desire by projecting it onto other people.

But well, good luck to you. Just keep in mind IMC can either do it or not, they are within their right to do either.

yeah, it’s easier to farm the 10m for a Practonium.

Without a Token, you can make ~600k per day in the 290 dungeon if you solo 2 times + ~100k for 2 runs Crystal Mine solo (+spoils; if you’re lucky, you’ll get around 100-300k worth of materials per run). That’s ~ 1 million silver per day and character.

Even if you do this just on the weekends, it’s still faster than waiting for IMC to solve your problem and for the cube to give you a Practonium afterwards.

Not for myself really for just seeing the forum i posted you shall see how it was solve would nt it be fair others have the opportunity? That is whay i mean sorry if you took it the wrong way

Yeah dude its ok im just trying no harm as you see the forum link i posted it was handled satisfyng by staff

1 Like

Its oks ok bro thank you for your kind explaination i just hope staff would notice this mistake too as how the link posted there they gave him a chance just to be fair should we that chance too

To those replying to this thread about just earning 10m for pract or it’s your fault; this thread is just a tongue in cheek. There was this thread : Uhh premium cos unable to trade across team storage , petition~ T>T [well this is his 2nd thread, the 1st one is already closed] that apparently got solved by IMC [ within 24 hours apparently, I’m still iffy that IMC did fix his prob]

We’re just wondering that if a mistake such as what I posted can be fixed by IMC [when it was surely the players fault] maybe we can push the unstable cube stuff too, since it’s clearly player’s fault he forgot the expiration sarcasm

1 Like

i just want to know how people can forget to open unstable cube, its a legit question, i mean it can happen like you open your cube then you are about to open the unstable but then there is a power shortage which can last 5 hours or internet its down for the same time etc.and while of course its really really rare this could happen but it still a possibility.

but leaving that aside, what other reason could make people just really really forget to open the unstable cube? everytime i log on i just click quick on both mystical and unstable cube.

1 Like

open it 1 minute before big patch update?

To be fair with the original issue that got resolved, tokens are very much so poorly labeled.

They should not call the 7day tokens ‘tokens’ if they don’t actually have the same functionality and this is a bit of a problem.

I don’t think anyone agrees that the way they currently handle 7day tokens is transparent enough given how it can actually ruin something someone saved up for, especially when it’s something rare. It’s not like you can get a token later and use a trade to repair the problem, it’s a permanent issue and I’ve seen people in my guild screw up some pretty big items with this.

Practo box is also rather un-intuitive to everyone and I’ve heard quite a few stories of people messing it up, but if you found the guide to do it in the first place, chances are you read what you need to do with the box there, sadly this is third party and not IMC, but what do you expect :confused:

Way too many people have screwed this up, they shouldn’t be fixing all of these unless they have the time to fix all of the people who have this problem, and they don’t.

2 Likes