Tree of Savior Forum

Unreasonable Penalty of Death

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan

Dear all staff, i had just go through today’s Patch note update. And it would affect my daily routine for regular Bossing. And i wish to highlight the following unreasonable death penalty.

Incapable of Combat Penalty

• Becoming incapable of combat in certain fields will no longer drop your Goddess’ Blessed Gems or Monster Cards.
  • Under the new penalty rules, the following amount of items will be lost according to the number of stars of the corresponding field (★ / ★★ / ★★★):
    Gems: 0 / 5 Gems / 5 Gems from your inventory
    Blessed Shards: 0 / 0 / 10% of Shards in your inventory
    Silver: 0 / 0 / 10% of Silver in your inventory

Source https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1187

As you could see in my 1st page of character, i am having the issue to Store silver and it is over the cap of 400m to be stored in storage.

To make it worse, i am having approximately 800m of silver which distributed in all the character among 16 characters in 2 longue.

I would like to seek for your understanding on this matter and revise the cap in team storage store-able silver.

Rest assured, i didn not RMT nor illegally obtain those silver, and i am a genuinely a market camper and i take pride and fun in playing this game marketing. It is a very successful feature for IMC to produce this market environment

Thanks and regards.
Telsiai Banker Runez

purchase crypto talt

4 Likes

oh so the legendary afkerz is actually that rich

nice humble brag post

anyway nice work, no sarcasm. I like your merchant mindset

5 Likes

Just make four more level 50 alt for silver storage

DAFUQ haz been long time i carry him in zaluzz, oh my gad i make him rich,

1 Like

i don’t care about how much silver you have, but:

1- the list of 3 star maps is a joke, all except nazarene tower are really easy
2- i’m not convinced with their translation of “inventory” and “storage”, if death means you lose 10% of your storaged silver this is really bad

2 Likes

yeah 10% is really bad…

better reduce EXP penalty uwu

buy all the things, then it wont matter :wink:

Entrepreneurship 101, back to basics, road to 800m dream

9 Likes

oh. its that runez… power of lecher in saalus … just rip your time if playing with runez. hahaa

2 Likes

LMAO!!! Aren’t you the guy who got reported for botting? Did you just shoot yourself in the foot?

1 Like

that’s it, im making a ■■■■■■■ necrobot now

“IMC PLS HELP ME!! IM TOO RICH FOR MY OWN GOOD!!!”

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan I really appreciate the effort of IMC to upgrade those high spawn rate map into 3 star map. As a player who take most of his time trading, bots are one of the market killing trend. As you could see the 315 material(orange) price had been droped from initially 3.3m(kugheri ornament) to nowadays approximately 300k.

In my view, i believe that such upgrade of such highspawn rate/ high demand rate into 3 star map is a good detergent for those booter.

I strongly believe in such that a way that:
i.) The Death penalty should not be based on % of the amount they carry, but a fixed amount of silver. For eg, 500k per death, on 2nd death, 600k, 3rd death 700k and subsequently raise
ii.) I have no issue on Dropping shards/gems or any valuable, as player will be able to store and keepsake their goods before any adventure.

The death penalty should take great consideration in detering booters from farming in maps for Silver and Materials. Perhaps you could devise such a plan that they will penalty the carried material drop on map and silver that they carried.

And lastly, while i appreciate community effort to safeguard the gaming environment, i would also appreciate IMC or Staff, to set up a namelist of acknowledgement for those that who had been reported as boot, and been investigated and cleared out of such list.

I appreciate such a kind act would assist in clearing the unreasonable report case while defaming players.

I would voluntary to be inspected by IMC team, you could inspect my source of income, my traded material and any trace of booting to your good due diligent. If found any form of corruption, i would have no objection to be suspended, however i urge your immediate action to annouce my clearence up to date should i had been cleared from your inspection.

diane sir/madam. Silver drop is not a news, but 10% penalty is a news. Previously the penalty was approximately capped to 2m per death while carrying 200m. with new feedback, it will be 20m per death and it is a serious matter to look into.

Haha sorry good sir. Rest assured, with this recent Monster Tamer event, i had completed all my characters with 315 weapons and i believe that the situation would turn from this point onwards. Thanks for your understanding and sorry for previous trouble caused D=

It’s their way to tell people to use the silver instead of hoarding it all.

10% is punishing the rich :smiley:
But I don’t even understand why there is a cap on how much silver you can store in the first place. Are we not allowed to be rich ?
IMC should seriously stop putting pointless restrictions everywhere. It serves no purpose.

Speaking of credibility, may i know who you are good sir? is this your 1st post?

and FYI do check out this post [Telsiai] - Eminence Botting Guild Presents! Lhadar Forest

I had urge the GM to annouce should i found cleared but unfortunately they did not take any action of those yet

Why you move exactly like a bot?, haaha and who tha fk have the patience for farm silver in lhadar if not it’s a bot? hahaha. Not it’s better timerys temple?.

hahahahahahahaahahahaha
hahaha
ahah
hahahaahah

Cry me a river, rich boy.