Tree of Savior Forum

Unofficial Tree of Savior API

Hello,

I am thinking about developing an unofficial API for Tree of Savior, can my fellow developers name some things you would like to see available by the API?

The goal of the API is to provide updated information quickly and easily for other developers who are working on things such as fansites or mobile/web applications.

Maybe you can ask the admin himself @STAFF_Marikim by private message or something, for faster response.

1 Like

Oh alrighty, I was reaching out to the Fansites section to see what kind of resources would help make their lives easier in providing web content for visitors. I appreciate the suggestion! I will give it a shot!

Public REST APIs for all the in-game data please D:
Would be a great core effort that would enable every fansite out there.

1 Like

thats only possible from IMCGames side.

and i really hope they will provide something like this ^^.
having a char online 24/7 is such an energy waste :smile:

Kind regards
Gardosen

@Gardosen Huh? All the strings in the game are publicly available on GitHub, aren’t they? I’m just suggesting that it would be very valuable to have that all serialized into JSON and served over a REST API. Though, I suppose that doesn’t include any of the numbers data… You’d still have to dig through the game files for that I assume, which I’m sure is a violation of the user terms agreement.

1 Like

the question is not if they will do it, the question is if they wanna do it.

i know many companies who said they will not provide a REST API because it is to much work for them.

I have actually looked through the github repo and it does not provide as much as you might think. Most things involving stats on items or monster map frequencies are not included from what I can tell.

This would be a REST API.

I have talked to members of the GM team about the project and they are interested in letting us pursue it so we are in the process of scoping the project out

Awesome, thanks for doing this :grin:

Remote Auction House API, please :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m looking to start on a site with a complete item database/monster loot list, as long as the API includes that type of information I’ll be golden. Similar to how http://ratemyserver.net/ has their database setup.

Thanks

This game is now part of Steam, and Steam is already api-friendly (Steam Web API), we just need more info about ToS.
Is this topic “active”, or do we really need to make formal request to the staff?

1 Like