Tree of Savior Forum

Unlock default class costume style

What i want to suggest is, what if a character gain additional costume style if they move to the upper circle?

So we could see slightly different version of the costume instead of the same looks with those that only took 1 circle in a specific class.

For example, a wizard that advance to the 2nd circle will gain additional color in their costume and maybe the outfit changed a little bit, and then if they advance to the third circle their robe change into much more majestic form.

19 Likes

I like the idea. Only if it’s modified costumes, not just a colorswap… Dye clothing can be another feature.

1 Like

I like this idea too – In fact i’ve even suggested it before in my own thread! :yum:

If you go to my original post there and scroll down some I used normal Druid Costume --> Druid Master’s Costume as an example of alternate costume for moving forward in a classes circles. 8)

9 Likes

I also like it. Barbarians could get a little bit of armor, if not a half-plate of some sort(I know its not their thing, but it’ll look cool). And Doppelsoldner aswell, since I feel like their outfits doesnt really match of a mercenary(If we even get to advance a circle with Dop. again ofc).

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„β–„β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–„
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–‘ IMC~ Add Thisβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘ Please! β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ

3 Likes

Agreed, it’s the next circle regardless of new/old class, there needs to be some difference between them.

2 Likes

yes please! this is a very good idea! :smiley:

I would love it but the problem with this is that it would be a lot of work I guess…there are a lot of classes with 3 circles I mean. XD

I support this 100%! Would be wonderful to have a better costume for going full circle.

@Ayalon They don’t have to do this right away; just write this idea down and implement this feature when they have the time to do so.

2 Likes

Yeah but it would be amazing. And they dont need to revamp the entire class model. They could just add some more details, like for the swordsman ones, maybe more pieces of armor and so on…

1 Like

Indeed, the costume must stay faithful to the default concept because its still the same class. A little upgrade such as couple piece of armor/cloth would look nice.

2 Likes

Yep. That way, everyone will be happy, the same class in a different circle will look a little different but still completely recognizable.

Would be nice to see some kind of β€œstronger” looking swordsman rank 3 instead of the same look as a just made swordsman 1.

I love the idea. In fact if it is much work they could only do it with circle 3, as you got the β€œclass mastery”. I’ll be happy if they trully add it.

Something like how getting to certain levels on EE worked, where you unlocked a slightly different outfit once you hit level breakpoints? I wouldn’t be opposed to that although it sounds like a bit of work for the devs.