Tree of Savior Forum

Unified account

Since all current servers seem to be either in beta or are going to be in beta shortly and all servers will apparently be the same and get updated at the same time, why not have 1 unified account for all of them? For example, I make an account on the NA server cause that’s where I’m from but an EU server is also up and I have friends over there I wanted to play with. I could just download the EU client, login with my NA information, and continue with my current NA progress. This would be an amazing feature for people studying abroad or plan to do so in the future play with their friends as well as locals without having to start all over.

There is no NA/EU server (although the current server location is in NA), the servers are open internationally. There is no NA/EU specific client, you only need one account to login to the international servers.

Indonesia, Korea, China and Japan (possibly more in the future), have their own servers and own publishers and licensing agreements, which is why if you’d like to play on those servers, you’d need an account with each respective publisher.

Well, you get the idea though.

An EU server can be opened later, when IMC Games will find a suitable solution.

1 Like

Will be sad to play with lags on Eu :frowning: but better than not playing! ^^

Too bad it’s not really possible to have 1 global server and have a dedicated server-type thing where your ping is based on your location to another server. Like if there was one in EU, NA, and so on and you’d just connect to whichever one was better.

I’d be nice if we hade host-based system with huge servers, kinda like warframe maybe?

Works for EVE online.