Tree of Savior Forum

Understanding Warlock

Is it true that only two of the warlock abilities are useful (even situationally)?

What does warlock allow you to do other than burst a single target (pole of agony) and do melee range sustained damage (theurge)?

I know that theurge also gives some defense as well. However, all other abilities from the class are just completely useless? I’m trying to determine whether to finish up my build with Warlock or Necro, and it seems to me that while many of necro’s skills are only situationally useful - they all have some plausible purpose.

For me Warclock is a class misunderstood by most who choose it .

Warlock : Dark Attack can Increases the damage of the Dark property dealt attack on an enemy by 10%.

Invocation : Deliver can Increases the Dark property attack by 15% of allies who are nearby the created evil spirit of [ Invocation ] . The owner of who casted the evil spirit Receives double the effect .
( Idk if warlock can receive 30 % per ally or if it’s 30 % for all . )

But these buffs only work if u have any item or some buff can give Dark Attack property , like a cat from the Sorcerer . (Cat can give 50 points in Dark Attack for 5 min. )

This buff if combined guarantee a good damage to warlock on any dark attack spell.

Sorry for my bad english. :grin: