Tree of Savior Forum

Understanding Statistics, and the Downward Player Trend

The term “casual” is used by op in the context of hours played, it’s not depreciative at all. At least that’s what i’ve assumed he meant.

“Listening” to other people involves trying to understand what they mean aswell, or you’ll just make an useless argument.

Also, “private” servers are only useful to keep the game alive on a seasonal note, RO private servers are mostly garbage and people change servers like underwear, for maaaaaany stupid reasons. <- I’ve had more than 8 years of hopping from one RO server to another,it simply killed privates for me(and many players), EVEN for other games.

3 Likes

When you start to understand more how the bots work with making accounts just solely for transactions on the AH and money laundering it makes more sense. They have to jump through a ton of hoops to avoid detection against the databases and systems in place. The idea of a new player logging in for 1-5 hours then being like “nah man! this ain’t me” seems more far fetched than the bot theory especially if this number remains near static from this point onwards.

I at one point tried to figure out the whole situation with SA of where they could put a stable server somewhere for them all to be happy and learned a little more about Amazon AWS servers which the game uses. Interesting part is Amazon openly has this information about their pricing quotes on their website so you can go see what happened there and speculate that IMC has one of the cheaper packages despite making millions off early access packs.

Also, if you really wanted to look into the backside of this game the first beta all their assets weren’t even encrypted so I’m sure if you looked around enough you could find it. This actually is leading towards the development of private servers as we speak. :wink:

2 Likes

Well if it’s anything like the client it doesn’t mater if you’re machines amazing it’s still going to lag.

:laughing: ahahaha :joy: haha. ha… ha… ha… ha… :sob:

1 Like

Can’t wait till they make a private server better than this one.

2 Likes

When there are 3 channels, with 70 “players” in those channels, but strangly you are the only one who’s not named like “aijdzoiajdiajz” or “fkjsncdjhf”… or “klkklsfsq”, you are not looking at steam stastistics anymore.

3 Likes

D: WHAAT?_?
your name isn’t jdbsdbassff
you have a serious problem D:
you need to bang your head in the keyboard more often :smiling_imp:

2 Likes