Tree of Savior Forum

📣[UNBANNED NOW] Banned for ''botting'' (See what a bot looks like)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

2 Likes

So much tears /20farmingbots

2 Likes

@ashkd2
i do make 500 - 1m per hour tho and i dont even play more than 1-2 hrs a day

its a combination of farming & auction flipping

@sudonim7
read my previous posts :slight_smile:

@Dissonance
i wont be here long, dont worry. im mostly curious if actual devs will investigate (non janitors) or reply

@PrinceMark
video is converting maybe 10 min or so left

1 Like

You are quite literally a salt mine right now.

3 Likes

I feel happy the GM came and removed all the cheaters in that area including you. You don’t make 500k to 1mil per hour in that area it’s a complete and utter lie. You can make 150k if you’re lucky with shiny spawns and there’s nobody else around.

Let’s ask ourselves why you’re inflating the number so much? To lie and make people believe this is actually a good farming spot when it isn’t. It’s an absolute terrible spot to farm money but the most common area for some specific bot to run around in.

I’ve seen people so much people running around jumping in circles in that area making 40k silver per hour over 20 hours to know you’re a liar and a cheater trying to slander the GM with a crappy video

6 Likes

4 Likes

not in that area, do you even read

i get 500 - 1m OUTSIDE OF BEE FARM

the place with next to no people, there is no reason to use bee farm for silver lol

No, but you sure are saltier than him.

Lmao so arrogant, you know how childish and dumb that comment is? You seem to care enough to post a recording and complaing about “janitor” gms.
You shouldn’t ridicule others when you’re just as stupid as them. :smirk:

1 Like

Okay, so why are you spending hours and hours running in circles at bee farm again? You make so much money in other areas you decided to go to bee farm and lineup with all the bots killing 6 bees per minute because there’s 6 of you bots?

Really silly. You’re simply on the forum lying now. I’m sure the GM checked to see how many bees you killed and you probably have like 100k rabbee killed, but you farm “other” areas?

Lies.

1 Like

i have my reasons, clearly im not as smart as you :slight_smile:

You realize the GM can check how many rabbee you killed? I’m sure you killed over a hundred thousand using your little bot in that area. The GM isn’t simply banning people who are walking around in that area. You were probably in that area for 10 hours killing bees and now are lying

there you go

behold my bot :slight_smile:
https://vid.me/0eSN

1 Like

I never said I’m smarter than you. Thank you for the compliment tho. :slight_smile:

what would you do if i get an actual dev to post stats of my bee farm etc?

Hiya, if you are wrongly banned please make an appeal via Support Ticket.

nah its okay, cant you just post my botting profile?

i would like for everyone to see how bad of a player i am and reasoning behind my ban

You’re a player who uses a bot and not a bot that simply roams around and is abandoned. Anybody who grinded at bees or quested in that zone sees you people in that area.

A normal person doesn’t pretend to be a bot to make a “troll” video. You’re a cheater that made a video to defend yourself. You didn’t respond to the GM because you’re a botter and now want to muddy the water and make an issue of the GM banning bots in that area.

The whole purpose of this thread to get the GM to not ban bots in that area because that’s the only place your little bot works at you lying cheater.