Tree of Savior Forum

Unable to reroll Velcoffer's Cube

Dear Sir, i had been awaiting for the feedbacks of ticket that i had been sending in many times ever since 28 October 2018, TOS automated replied had fed me up, keep saying will refer to relevant deparrtment, and then after some time, it will automated replied “We hope it had resolved this matter and if not please update us” without any solution. I am very pissed with this automated reply. Please help

Server : [SEA] Telsiai

Team Name : Runez

Character Name : Clair

Steam Account : truerunez

System Information : System Information :* CPU: Intel Pentium Core 2

• CPU SPEED: Info
  • RAM: 4 GB
  • VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA Geforce 8600
  • FREE DISK SPACE: 4 GB

Tree of Savior Recommended Requirements

• CPU: Intel i3 or later
  • CPU SPEED: Info
  • RAM: 8 GB
  • VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA Geforce GTS 450 or later
  • FREE DISK SPACE: 8 GB

Type of Bug : Class/Skill Related

When the error happened(Date, time, location) : 28/9/18 approx 11.38am server time

Steps to reproduce the issue : open velcoff cube to reroll with voucher or silver, but unable to

Description :

Dear sir,

I had purchase legendary voucher to reroll velcoff cube, however the function was not done properly, and therefore i had lost 3 cubes in the process, unable to reroll. I only manage to take a video for 1 of the cubes.

Do note that at the time of reroll, i have the voucher and sufficient silver with me to do so. However both silver and voucher option are not available. Therefore i would like you to investigage this matter and refund my 3 cubes.

Attached link as below https://youtu.be/vNUn-0-qkbw

Thanks and regards