Tree of Savior Forum

Unable to put equip in team storage, wth

I recently traded an item with some guy and he didn’t have his token up, so i got an equip with full potential and unable to do anything besides use in the char that i got it alone. Seriously imc, what is the purpose of this? You can trade itens freely now because they don’t lose any potential but you become incapable of even switching your equipment to another character? I can understand that they get disabled to market or trades but how trading it just with your own characters could affect the game in a bad way? What a stupid mechanic…

1 Like

As far as I know, you both need to have a token active for equipment not to be bound to characters.

2 Likes

Post here the screenshot of the equipment you want to storage.

@artemisgames01
I have 13 days of token yet, the problem is that the item becomes untradable/unmarketable/unable to be team stored. I traded it with a guy that probably didn’t know about that too, because i gave him some itens that he would probably put to sell in the market otherwise, but i couldn’t ask him about that because i lost his nick.

@Anarth

The best part is that because i didn’t know about that, the dagger is with a barb/doppel, so i will never touch it again.:smile: I know that i could have noticed about the non token sign atop of the trade, but i can’t see why allowing us to change equips from one character to another in the same account seems so problematic to imc.

2 Likes

Something similar happened when a friend trade count from token was raeched its limit :slight_smile: i ended up with a very amazing (matk,m.amp hat) in a character that cant use it.

Yeah you can say its our fault for dont double check and that you get a confirmation window, but to be honest i find very dumb that even with token you have a trade count limit, having 20+days left of token without trades and had to buy another one just for the trades alone, totally D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G,

Trade count its dumb. 7days token not allowing trades its dumb. Too many restrictions god dammnit.

RIP that dagger… :confused:

5 Likes

The same with my 2handed spear on my doppel, had to use the class reset ):
They should at least let u fix that once u buy a new token

1 Like

The sad thing about that is even if they fix it, the items that got stuck in the past, like ours, will probably remain in the same way, because they just release the fix for the items made after the patch.
This game have the potential to be great, but these tiny details make all the difference.

2 Likes

I still don’t know why we have to have trade limits on our tokens. That is indeed dumb.

2 Likes

@Hyperborea

Whenever you trade items without having trade limits or either side does not have the TP token a message pops up stating that the items traded will become untradeable and if you are sure you want to do that.

But…I got to agree that it should turn account-bound, not character-bound.

1 Like

This whole trade system is a failure… It needs desperately another reconstruction.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.