Team Name: xDeaconFrost

Character Name: ALL

Bug Description :
Unable to buy token in the market my characters are more than lvl 40

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Unable to buy token in the market my characters are more than lvl 40
  2. Error “Will be able to purchase token on 12/16/16”

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : January 03, 2017

Server Name: Telsai

Team Name: Phantaminium

Character Name: ALL

Bug Description :
Unable to buy token in the tp shop.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Unable to buy token in the tp shop
  2. Notice says: You may purchase the next Token in 06/16/16 23:40:45
  3. Date when I tried to purchase is JANUARY 03, 2017!
  4. Been on hiatus from playing the game for several months, just now trying to play it again, but there a bug for buying token, wow.

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) :

System

• CPU :
  • RAM :
  • Graphics Card :
  • Mainboard :
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region :

I also returned to play after some time, and same error.

Looks like IMC is trying their best for people to really quit lol. People who are trying to give them a second chance, who play after months of hiatus, for them to get their act together come back to even more bugs. Can’t believe there’d be a bug to a simple action such as buying a token.

It seems that someone will no longer monopolize the price of token

Why is this even a bug? Why will the game stop us from spending money? I don’t get it? Does this game want to go bankrupt so badly?

Greetings Savior!

We apologize for any inconvenience, it might have caused about the TP delay that you have encountered. Please be informed that we have already fixed your TP bundles so you should be able to redeem your TP bundles in-game. Kindly re-login your account and checked if you have already received your TP bundle in your character.

Also, please be informed that we provided a compensation regarding with the delay of TP distribution via mail box.

If the problem still persists, don’t hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,
Tree of Savior Support Team

This is their reply just now and yet I AM STILL UNABLE TO RETRIEVE FROM MY TP ICON!!! WTH IS THIS???

They don’t get it!! It’s not the delay of TP redemption!! It is that we are not able to purchase the token cause of their stupid bug. It’s already 2017 and yet the message states 06/29/2016??? Hello!! Did TOS forget to celebrate new year??

@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Max
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_John
@STAFF_Amy

New characters under level 150 will only be able to purchase 1 Token per day. However, there does seem to be an issue with the limitation system atm and we are looking into it. Sorry for the inconvenience. :frowning:

Thank you. If it helps, I think this issue is occuring to those people who have quit the game for some time and only returning now. It seems that the date in the notice is the date when we last played.

I see. Since 1 token lasts for 30 days, we will only buy 1 token for the whole month right? But we can’t even buy one :frowning:

Yes, I am a returning player.

How to resolve: I leveled my lvl 147 character intol lvl 151 and i was able to buy a token lol.

Same error here :frowning: [SA] Silute

How to solve this? Any response untill now?

Why do we need to be level 151 :frowning: Shouldn’t the token be helping us out at lower levels too? We have a level restriction for spending money? LOL

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.