Tree of Savior Forum

Unable to buy token

Hi I purchased 100 TP and I cant purchased the token from shop. Keeps telling me this messenger.

Do I have to wait for this Thursday or Friday I need help.

Reach lv40 and try again

I have level 105 charater
and 75 level cheraters

then try buying the token from those chars

I do it says the same messege. Should I wait for thrusday to buy from it again?

your account have to be “X” days old, if this is a new account you have to wait

edit: from https://treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=474

Trading
Trading will now be restricted to cases which fulfill all of the following conditions:
a) TOS account is over 7 days old
b) Character is over level 40
Note 1: You must meet both conditions in order to be allowed trading, i.e. only characters which are both above level 40 and are from a TOS account older than 7 days are allowed to trade.
Note 2: Users who do not meet the conditions above will still be able to use NPC shops to buy and sell items.
Note 3: These measures are being implemented as a way to combat the recent rising number of fraudulent accounts using stolen credit cards and engaging in other illegal activities.

But my account is not new. I have bought before from here. ~_~ looking for a gm or someone. Its not a fraudulent account or stolen credit cards.

If I remember correctly, they changed how people can buy Tokens in the game. I’ll go look for it.

if you were blocked for the “DPK Bug” they put temporary restrictions on your account, other than that im not sure so you should submit a ticket

I’ve been having the same issue for the last 6-7 days. I’m not a new account, I have higher level characters on the account. I’ve tried with the high and low level characters, I wasn’t involved in the DPK issues, I’ve tried Verifying the game files, I’ve tried reinstalling the game, and I’ve put in a support ticket, but they’re on the slow side, and the suggestions they’ve given thus far haven’t worked.

I previously had a 30-day Token, and then I added on the 7-day Token from the free Steam DLC bundle, and after those ran out, I started having this issue. I’d go as far to say that my Token benefits actually ended early, but I don’t keep track.

Still dealing with this. It’s been two weeks.