Tree of Savior Forum

Unable to Automatch Mission and Saalus

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 14 March 2017

Server Name: Telsiai

Team Name: hatanooo

Character Name: (All)

Bug Description :
After today’s maintenance, all of my characters are unable to queue in Fedimian mission through Automatch, including Saalus missions.
Clicking on automatch does not do anything.
I have uninstalled add-ons, and verify file integrity from Steam. The result is the same.

Screenshots / Video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF4xT9WFKec

@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max

Hopefully this can be solved soon.
Anyone else have this problem?

1 Like

Thank you so much for your report. It’s really under process to be fixed ASAP. So sorry for the inconvenience of making you sad to play iTOS.
In order for temporary resolution, please log-out and re-try to login-in to automatch. Once again, so sorry for the inconvenience. :frowning:

Thank you for your attention, and hard work!
I also would like to add queue for Dungeon doesn’t work either. :disappointed:
Re-login so many times still give the same result.

I’d like to add in this is happening to me as well. I removed all add ons and still couldn’t queue for matches/dungeons.

Same thing here. Re-logged and all.
Only happening to one character out of all

i did a full client reintall, windows profile rebuild, and no go on one char still…

Same thing is happening when I run ToS on a linux box… I am pretty sure it is IMC’s issue at this point

Hello!

This issue has been brought to our attention and we made note of it, as see here:

Please be patient and we will update you once the issue has been resolved.

1 Like

Today’s maintenance has fix this. Thank you very much. :smiley:

@STAFF_Letitia my issue still prevails… same char same everything… did same troubleshooting steps as yesterday…

Just so it’s clear, you still can’t auto match for any mission but this is only happening to one character?

I recommend sending us a ticket so that we can make a note of your particular problem. Also please attach pictures/video!

i did exactly that. it works for all my chars except for the one I can level to take advantage of the event.

I figured it out… my own fault.

There was apparently a quest that needs completion before you can que… good to know… was it in the patch note?

I’m so happy you solved it!
There were new quests added, but I don’t think any were related to the missions.

Have fun!

1 Like

I got the same problem today but in Klaipeda Server:

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 16 March 2017

Server Name: Klaipeda

Team Name: Quindecim-Barman

Bug Description :
All of my characters are unable to queue in fedimian mission or any dungeon through Automatch, Total Waiting Queue Always says 100.

I have reinstalled the client from zero and verify the integrity of files from Steam. The problem persists.

Screenshots / Video :

QUE 100

Date and Time: 16 March 2017 / since 8:00 PM PST

Server Name: Orsha

Team Name: Clybourne

Character Name: (All of my characters)

Bug Description: All of my characters are unable to que into any Fedimian Missions and any regular dungeon (i.e. 80, 110, 140, 170, 200…). When I try, it always says “Waiting Que: 100” and nothing happens. I have also verified integrity of files and the problem still persists.

Screenshot:

Hello @WisemanZero!

If this is still happening to you, please send us a ticket so that we can focus on your particular problem.

Still broken and I can’t do TBL either -.-

Please don’t worry~~!
Your ticket was safely received and we are looking into why it’s showing a waiting queue of 100 (that’s a lot of people to wait behind, no? haha :dizzy_face: )
Please be patient!!

It has returned! @STAFF_Letitia :expressionless:

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 17 March 2017 after reset (6:00am)

Server Name: Telsiai

Team Name: hatanooo

Bug Description :
The problem has returned to me, affecting all my characters for Missions, Dungeons, and Saalus. When queuing via automatch the total waiting queue always shows 100.
I’d like to mention everything worked fine before today’s server reset.

Having the same problem here too! Can’t even queue missions and dungeons now! :’(