Tree of Savior Forum

UI (read and support plz!) [User Interface]

those are suggestions for the UI [User Interface] in the game

1- leave dungeon button
give us leave dungeon button while we are in the dun no need to us to re login to get out fast if we don’t want to wait 60 sec or if we want to get buffs or we forgot something in the storage

2- re size the UI in the game option
let us can re size the mine map , shortcut , chat window etc by an option in the game option like 100% it’s not let us can make it 75% from it size and 50% etc

3- auto match count for pvp
let us see how mane ppl in the auto matching in pvp to know when we almost ready to join etc , that would be very help full

4- optimize the world map view (N) and (statues)
when opening the world map its take time and if we hover the mouse on some map the game will stick for half a sec to show the map = let us have 2 mode for the world map view one showing the mine maps and one not

5- skills description
there is a lot of info that missing in the skills description so add all the info for us to know if we want this skill or not!

6- hide all players option (in the game options)
give us a check box in the game options that hide all the players (and there skills effect) Except party members and the stores

7- friend list and Groups
fix the Groups in the friend list it’s broken if you don’t know -.-

8- add button for /indun
no need to type it every time we wanna know , you can add it as a tab in Character Information (F1) window

@STAFF_Ines
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Max
@STAFF_Yuri
@STAFF_Ethan
@STAFF_John

support plz by reply and say what you want also to fix or add or change maybe IMC see this post

and please don’t say there is add one that do this and that still the addons not supported and it have risk

3 Likes

“Thank you for supporting Tree of Savior, we noted your concerns about the game and will forward it to our team.”
“But before that, send a ticket with screenshots or videos with your issue so our team can analise and soon™ will be answered.”

“Do a small search about game performance or optimization, you will see lots of posts about your concern about the world map and map issue.”

“Take a look in the Suggestions section also, you will see your suggestions all in there too, lots of them, ignored, abandoned, rotting and being swallowed by new suggestions.”

“Now, I suggest you to grab some snacks, some coke and watch some movies/series on Netflix or your favorite media service while you wait for a replay from the staff.”

“Attentively, IMC Games.”

PS.: I love the new meme.

2 Likes

I think there are better places for that post than this one…

i just doing what i can do and i don’t waiting for anything but better to say then not saying anything
maybe they do it
even if it’s a Chance like MVP Card in ragnarok but there is a Chance it’s not impossible :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Better place to post what?

It’s the answers we have been given the past year, or better, the past 2 years.

The only real thing I see, and many others see are empty promises, meaningless patches and new bugs.

They also said that they can’t figure out how to fix the bugs, don’t know why they reappear (lack of organization plain and simple).

Me and many others had been patiently waiting for the “fixes”, implementations and whatever else was promised.

So far, there is none.

The only real thing they finally fixed these past 2 years, is the magic circles from that quest in Tenet Garden.

I’m still waiting for their comebacks, but my gaze is already into the horizon.

Will pass your marvelous suggestions to Prince_Ken to ready them.

Thank you so much for your ideas again :smiley:

4 Likes