Tree of Savior Forum

UI Options suggestions

Hi, I’d like to suggest more UI options and some changes in the settings menu.

1. Show character name. Right now this button turns off ALL character names, but there is another option for “other character names”. What this means is there is no way to show other players names, while turning off your player name. So I’d like this option to just turn on and off your own character name.

2. Damage/effect text popups. I’d like a setting to turn off other peoples damage and effect popups when they attack. While I’m in a party sometimes its difficult to even see if im hitting the enemy or not, especially while OOB because im a sadhu.

3. Character name and health bar transparency. Id also like a slider that changes the transparency of healthbars and names. Sometimes this gets in the way of seeing the action.

4. UI scaling I’d like to change the size of my UI.

5. EXP and silver popups. I’d like a setting to turn on exp and silver popups when you gain them. Showing how much youve gained.

6. Movable UI components. I’d like to move each part of the UI individually to where I want it.

Last thing I want to add is just a question. Are we allowed to use mods to change the UI on our own? What kind of mods might get us banned? I dont want to use one if its not allowed.

2 Likes

I play on an utrawide monitor 3440x1440 resolution I would also like an option to move UI components around and hide them. Especially the weapon swap. Once i set up weapon swap i want to be able to hide it and forget about it until i switch what weapon or offhand im using. Instead of it sitting next to my skill bar all the time.

Thats a good one too. I’ll add movable UI component to the OP.