Tree of Savior Forum

UI getting cropped off, hindering my ability to play~

Date and Time : Since March 29th

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard / Joypad (Xbox360 controller)

Bug Description :
First of all, thank you for all the time and effort you guys have put in making this game. I (even with all the creases that need ironing) frigging love it!!

So, this has been to case since day #1; the UI has had a chopped-off incomplete look. I tried to change the resolution of my monitor, but the resolution of the game just kept getting more off, with the game resolution spreading beyond that of the screen. So I brought the res back to what it was, and have been keeping myself content playing it with the wonky UI…

Someone from the dev team, please help me out here! I love this game, and the UI issue is really challenging my ability to play it. :sweat:

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Because it has been prevalent since the first time I started the game, I sincerely don’t know how it can be reproduced. :cry:

Screenshots / Video :

System

• CPU : 2.6GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 (Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz) with 6MB shared L3 cache.
  • RAM : 8.00 GB
  • Graphics Card : Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
  • Mainboard : I derped out here… couldn’t find the info about this. :confused:
  • Storage : 500GB
  • Internet Connection : Comcast 8-16 Mbps
  • Country, Region : USA, California

Is there anything else that I should be doing to get the devs / support team to look at this? Maybe tagging a GM?

Any suggestion would be helpful!

Try go to your game folder, find the user.xml and delete it. Then open the game again.
If still can’t, hope @Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn can help you

this also happened to me… no idea what to do T_T can someone help?