Tree of Savior Forum

UI bug clashing with Demon District 1 quest

How do I proceed with Demon District 1 quest “A Place Unreachable (3)” when experiencing the UI bug? This quest forces me into a cutscene upon entering Demon District 1, and I would be stuck in the cutscene because the UI bug makes NPCs unresponsive.

Relogging doesn’t help much either since I would still log back on in Demon District 1 and the cutscene will start all over again.

change language and then change channel if still stuck…

I can’t access the settings from stuck cutscene

if cant abandon quest, restart and change language before quest starts to fix ui…

I’m guessing you haven’t done this quest. The cutscene starts automatically upon entering demon district 1; it isn’t triggered from talking to an NPC. That’s why I said relogging didn’t help because it immediately forces me into the cutscene every time I log back in.

1- I have done every single quest on this game at least twice…

2- Have been dealing with UI bug since the start of Rebuild

15-

doesn’t that tells you that maybe you should get out of DP/quest zone before restart so you can fix ui and pray it doesnt get screw up on next map :confused:

How do you get out of a stuck cutscene without just closing the game, then?

is this your only character?_?

if not, you can try fix ui on the other char and then change back…

if yes and quest doesn’t let you use scrolls (like usual) then try to move far away from main entrance of map to another section/edge of DP before closing the game as most quest have invisible range…

not all solutions work for everyone and ui bug is a pain in the ass, so all you can do is try everything…

PM a staff member like @STAFF_Yuri or send a thicket asking to be moved from the map if all fails

on what server are you?_?

I’m on klaipeda server. Fixing the ui bug doesn’t carry over to another char… at least, not for me. I already sent a ticket regarding this issue and am waiting on their reply.

It carry but the ui is so easily broken that you got a high chance of problem happening again :frowning:

been in klaipeda is good cause am there xD

Send me a Whisper if you are on right now, same name DrRM

Thx to DrRM, we found a solution:

1. Get a sage friend to save portal location at the farthest end of district 1 map
  2. Go to a different map and have sage friend teleport you to their district 1’s portal
  3. Change language there to fix ui bug
  4. Voila, now go up to npc and start cutscene
1 Like