Tree of Savior Forum

TY GM Durian - MaJie is Dead - 2 Down Momohime to Go

On Klapedia we have had an unholy trio of lv 240 chaplin bots since founders early access that have ruined Vedas Plateau farming for everyone; Snowdance, Majie, and Momohime. Recently after about 35 forum threads and 100s of in game reports IMC staff banned Snowdance, but Majie and Momohime fell through the cracks.
Tonight (7-6-2016) GM Durian visited the server, and came to Vedas Plateau by request, he banned several lv216 to 245 bots, most of which were chaplins with the exception of 1 sorc, but the good news is Majie was among the fallen.
This is great news and a breath of fresh air but Momohime is still running unchecked. if anyone sees Momohime please take a moment to call them out or get a screenshot/video for the bot threads. These bots have farmed 100s of millions of silver, which can be seen at the oracle and are by far the oldest bots on our server, 2 down Momohime to go.

6 Likes

Meanwhile fresh recruits are building up steam taking over demon prison. About to lose my cool with this game and say ■■■■ it once and for all. Tired of fighting slow spawns with bots.

bump momohime still botting

does it slow down any of the rmts? nope not at all, but I have been playing since day 1 of founders access and the 3 oldest bots snowdance, majie, momohime have been botting at vedas since day7 of founders access, momohime is the last surviving bot, its a matter of principle, they just reroll anyways I know, I still want momohime banned though, over 100mil has been botted by her team now, its pathetic

bump momohime still botting