Tree of Savior Forum

Two quick questions

1. Skills for sword weapon cant be used with other melle weapons? If I switch to corsair and he is using saber+dagger I cant use skills from swordsman? Or if I play with bow archer and then siwtch to swartze reiter with gun can I use skills for bows?
  2. Trading can I trade with my friend when we play together without any RM investment? Ive read you need some tokens.
    Thanks for answers!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1- some skills are weapon dependent so indeed you will have to switch weapons

2- you cant trade without both parties have tokens as far as can remember…

we know almost nothing of IToS. so lets all wait for more info and patch notes to come :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for answers! The trading token thing seems dumb tho but we will see.

You could have a look at archers skills at [ToSBase’s - Skill Simulator] (http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/) to get a better view/understanding of weapon requirements

For example the Skill of Cataphract C1 “Impaler”:

Req Stance
TwoHandSpear OneHandSpearArtefact OneHandSpearShield OneHandSpearDagger OneHandSpearPistol

compared to “Bash” a Swordman C1 skill, which got:

Req Stance
None

So “Bash” is usable with all weapons, while “Impaler” is bound to spears. (either 1 two handed, or one handed + sub weapon)

Just to clarify, it’s not a TRADING Token.

A Token is an item that provides you several in-game benefits, one of them is 1:1 trading. Lasts for 30 days after it’s activation.

Here are all the benefits you get after activating a Token.

When the image was made, they forgot to add 1:1 trading, but it’s confirmed as Token perk, as you can see: here