Tree of Savior Forum

Two-handed sword build - Nak vs Highlander

Any idea which one would fit better at a Barb-Doppel build? From what I read on the forums both are good, but I didn’t see anything comparing the two.
Also, as a side question, any idea which swordie has the best dps right now? Just out of curiosity, I wanna make a two-hand build and after reading about dragoon’s rebuild I’m way more leaning to 2h swords.

for me, i am a Nak Muay guy. nak muay attack skills all have 5 sec. cooldown for good pacing if wanna conserve SP. nak muay also has Muay Thai buff that turns all skill CD to 0.5 secs for 10-15 secs if u wanna go crazy. also can also be handy using sword n shield in weapon slot1 and then 2handed sword in weapon slot 2

Highlander is good, but your gonna be burning a lot of SP for skills, especially with doppel and barb skills. I primarliy use Nak Muay skills when the major AoE dmg dealing skills like Cyclone, Pounce, and Seism are in cooldown.

PS. you already unlocked Nak Muay?

1 Like

I think nak does more damage than high. But high is more newbie friendly. If you have two sets of weapons, or enough money to buy two sets, you can try Pelta>Doppel>Matador, amazing build too.

1 Like

it really is! :smile:

Not yet, I’m waiting until I decide what I’m gonna build before that. But I’ve done shinobi’s quest twice and miko’s quest at launch, so I think I can handle it as anoying as it might be (haven’t read about it yet) and if worst comes to worst, I can just use a voucher from the last event.

It would change between 2hand for doppel skills and a rapier+shield for pelta/matador? I have no idea what I’m talking about as I’ve never even come close to rapier classes, but wouldn’t fencer have a better synergy than doppel (I’m probably just stuck in the past before auto weapon change by thinking that).

ur really gonna hate yourself. XD
took me 1 week, 4hrs a day.
its not impossible, it will just test ur patience and sanity.
if you have the dedication, go for it :muscle::+1:

1 Like

Pelt>Mata>Doppel build aims more on AoE mobbing. :grinning:
since swordsman class now has auto-switch weapons when using skills, its no longer an inconvenience switching weapons.

1 Like

If you can afford the attributes Highlander is better. Imo 5 overheat skyliner 20 sec CD > all nak muay skills. That just 1 skill… and you can boost it’s damage by 100% when the enemy ia bleeding.

Just facts from someone who ranks 1 world boss using a doppel.

Dopple skills are already very spammable and you add another spammable Nak Muay skill? Which one you gonna use? Not even counting barb skills. Actually barb + dopple can already have a completed rotation. Highlander is just lot better choice than another spammy