Tree of Savior Forum

Two guys refusing to collaborate in dungeon

• Reason for report : Refusing to collaborate in dungeon

• Server : Klaipeda

• Team Name : Nogoodnames & Sinashi

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 11:32 PM

• Evidence :

Edit: The Thauma and the healer were friends (I guess), the Thauma said “brb”, we didn’t notice and we continued to kill stuff, he came back like a min later and said the healer no to heal anyone because we didn’t wait for him… and we were close, he didn’t even lose any exp. In the other screenshot you can see how I asked them if they really were not going to do anything and he said no. I asked them to leave then and they said they were just going to leach x), that’s why they were laughing at the end, we were not going to waste the run just because of them not wiling to collaborate.

i dont get it hue,

~wigglewiggle,2017

This doesn’t really say much. It just looks like she is saying thank you for the carry since she is a Thauma by just looking at the name’s icon and they don’t really even really have any dps skill so you are really carrying her.

Fight! fight!

Thing is that the Thauma and the healer were friends (I guess), the Thauma said “brb”, we didn’t notice and we continued to kill stuff, he came back like a min later and said the healer no to heal anyone because we didn’t wait for him… and we were close, he didn’t even lose any exp. In the other screenshot you can see how I asked them if they really were not going to do anything and he said no. I asked them to leave then and they said they were just going to leach x), that’s why they were laughing at the end, we were not going to waste the run just because of them not wiling to collaborate.

One of them said brb but you gave 2 ■■■■■ and continue anyway, then you complain about leeching? Is common courtesy to wait, you “know” that they were close to get the exp but for the person that told you in advance that had to go there is no way to know that the alternative is to believe the person who just gave 2 ■■■■■ about him/her.

Unless this person is doing that every time he/she enters a dungeon with other players is better to let it go

So making 4 people wait for you is common courtesy? If you joined a dungeon you shouldn’t go AFK and expect everyone to make their run that much longer.

People sometimes do have to AFK for [Inset reason here], it happens. But don’t expect people to wait around and don’t throw a baby tantrum if they continue without you.

3 Likes

Not a matter of courtesy, maybe you omitted the part when I said we didn’t read what he was saying (not because we didn’t want to, we just didn’t notice), we found out later when we noticed he was already blaming.

If you go brb on a run isn’t because something you had planed and knew that you would make people wait too long.

And who’s blame is for not reading?

The point I try to make here is that It’s an overreaction to talk about a behavior since is a one time occurrence where both parties had some of the blame.

We do not know that. There are people in this world that will make others wait for the most mundane things.

Like in Mech Warrior Online. 11 of us were waiting to drop into a match and the 1 guy we were waiting on decided it was a good time to start browsing the store.

Can’t blame us for not being aware of the chat, we go to the dungeons to run them, not to chat lol. The point is that they were blaming for no reason, he didn’t even lose any experience and still decided not to help at all and waste everyone’s time and that’s a problematic behavior my friend.

Here’s the reason why “you didn’t notice” their message

Seriously, just disable that… It’s annoying, you already have the exp thingy to help you and you can really set that to large amounts of xp and silver so you won’t get bombarded with messages every second. You don’t know how frustrating is to message a friend or a random while in a party and they just don’t see it because of that.

I had to go straight to the bathroom one time, I specifically told them in chat where and why I was going afk for a few minutes, guess what they did? It’s what they didn’t, they didn’t wait, so I rushed the boss. You really should have more empathy, nobody is a robot with no life and no needs.

I totally agree with you, there is no way to disable that and sometimes you just lose what the other guys said because it doesn’t even store all the messages.

Yes, you can. https://github.com/fiote/ToS-Addons/wiki/cwFarmed

i see, soo later, pls read carefully in chat box, soo missunderstanding like this will not happening to you again, if i weere the thau, i think ill do same, and for anyone who said “that public dont expected they will wait you” then i want to said " soo if im not healing and start leeching them its okay too, its public anyway" and the cycle of devil will move arround us. :3rd_place_medal:

~wiggle wiggle 2017