Tree of Savior Forum

Twist Of Fate on Velcoffer

anyone know if Velcoffer dies with Twist of Fate?

I am trying to create an oracle 3 and I was curious if this skill is functional or oracle 3 is dead as alchemist…

It’ll hit the damage cap of 777k… at then start regenerating.

loool sad :c

even i use in 10/20% velc hp ?

Not sure if the skill even works on Velcoffer. But like the other guy said, even it it does work, damage caps at 777k and velcoffer has 200m HP. You’d have to use it when it gets to 777k hp or lower or it’d start to heal back up. So yeah not that useful unfortunately

it will be increase to 999k in the future, so it might be more worth it then…

Cap on Oracle’s Twist of Fate was raised to 1.5 mil damage some time ago. However the % damage was halved on bosses. I cannot remember if this was changed. Cannot meet oracle3, very rare class at combat.

Player tried it but back in the day the boss was bugged. edit: could not test twist of fate because boss was immune forever

3 Likes

I kind of find the halving pointless and feel like it should be removed if it hasn’t…

if you can hit any boss with twist of fate for 1.5m is highly prob the boss has like 100x that amount of hp or more :expressionless:

I was torn between oracle 3 or kaba, but oracle feels so empty D:

but she did not use the Twist of Fate or I did not see it?

1 Like

That’s right. She could not try it because boss was bugged (immune forever). This was the only oracle3 willing to test skills at the raid. I have not seen any combat oracle3 after.

1 Like

Huh? In the video, you can see the oracle used twist of fate on the first boss (Gargoyle) at 30m hp. It did 1.555 million damage. I don’t know what you mean by ‘immune forever.’ From what I can see, that bug did not happen in the video. Second boss (Velcoffer) was healed with reversi twice to full HP so I didn’t bother checking to see if the oracle used twist of fate but it probably would have just been another 1.555m hp and then it heals somes so the skill is useless unless using it when the boss has 1.5m hp or lower.

1 Like

is not so useless, it helped a lot to kill the gargoyles but today it has not been a problem, it only makes it faster.

wanted to give one more chance to oracle but the class gets very out of the way of damage or support, even more with boss using reversi :c

1 Like

It does 1.5m damage and then heals the boss for some amount. If that amount is less than 1.5m HP, then i guess it’s not completely useless but seeing as how I could visibly see the boss’ HP increasing while it was still being damaged by other party members, I’m not too hopeful.

1 Like

Base on the skill description and I wouldn’t base anything in something as lazy and badly done as most descriptions are, it heals the target by double the dmg it takes from the skill…

basically kill or you are making it harder for the rest of your team…