Tree of Savior Forum

Trying to prepare Chronomancer build

Hello!

I wasn’t lucky enough to have played during the Beta’s, so I’m trying to piece together a Chronomancer build from what I can read from people’s suggestions and the tools available.
I originally wanted to go alchemist for vending/money alongside PvE, but from reading about them it seems like they would be more suited for an alt. character instead of a main to take to a boss fight.

Ideally I would like to be able to solo a fair bit, and hold my own in a boss fight, but I really do like the support Chronomancer offers.

Any suggestions for my build below?

C2 Cryo, Psych, C3 Chrono

From what i can see. chronomancer is more support then let me carry roll face on keyboard win dps. like summoner. with that said if you plan on playing SOLO chrono i suggest either.

A: dont go C3
B:dont play solo.

if you go C3 your getting back, and pass. honestly speaking yull also gain skill levels but theirs nothing in chrono thats solo worthy enough to go that far into its circle so going C3 if you plan on soloing most of the time its sub par at best.

i would rather. reccomend going Pyro C3 as though STOP does say you cant deal dmg to the enemy. flame pillar and flame ground still dmg enemy’s through stop becuase theyre dots/aoe’s like poisons.

so going pyro lets you utilize chrono’s CC more viably then cryo. go no more then C2 chrono as previously stated. if you plan on soloing honestly its just not worth it.

Wiz c1 Pyro C3 Chrono C2

Now that we got that out of the way.

if you want to Support like a real chrono then by all means C3 it up baby.

id reccomend my build which is going to be

Wiz C1 Pyro C1 Linker C2 and Chrono C3

this will allow you to not only support. but becuase of pyro and linker make your self viable to the party by linking dmg and cc.

solo linker and pyro will help you solo though it will still be a bit rough.

Chrono 3 is the best support ingame. Other chronos are still good, but well, you’ll see the difference.

Really hard to up one though, as said the guy above.

Are you 100% sure flame pillar works with stop? I know that flame ground does damage during stop.

I think Pyro3 and Chrono3 is what you are seeking, or perhaps Pyro2 > Linker1 > Chrono3, any archer will love you.

Cryo C2 and Psych is more for burst damage to boss, PvP and GvG, but not with sustainable damaging.
But, speak aboout solo for PvE content, it should be Pyro3

This build is alright. Low dps, high burst every once in a blue moon, decent cc, and lots of auto attacking on bosses is what you should expect. Skill points are done well too.

You might consider taking 4 out of Gust and dumping those points in Ice Pike or Ice Bolt.

You could take a damage class at rank 8+ and recover a decent amount of damage utilizing pass (ideal situation) or continue with mostly support/cc and have better overall stat synergy (though not quite as good as if you were to take cryo3).

Also important; the dps on icewall/pp might fall off heavily later on without the extra umph from Rune of Ice. In other words, it’ll only be effective on lower level bosses. Players will still r.i.p.

If you take pyro the best path is

Wiz > Pyro > Linker 2 > Chrono 3.

Pyro1 already has decent damage and helps a lot on your auto-attacking.

Linker 2 makes you grind MUCH faster and be MUCH more useful for parties.

Chrono 3, needless to say, pass > all (remember it applies to you, think about how many links you can bring up with pass, besides the CC, Haste, Quicken)

Thanks for all the helpful feedback, I think I just need to give up on my idea of being a time lord ice mage if Cryo / Chrono 3 isn’t viable.

Cryo 3 Chrono 3 is awesome, if you like the idea you will like the real char even better, don’t expect huge amount of damage, but at parties you will be the one who shines the brightest.

Nice build! I know they both great benefit to the team! but I wonder which one will be better in soloing. in case when my friend can’t play.
py1 link2 chrono3 or cryro3 chrono3.

If you want to be a troll chronomancer, you can put back masking. Just kidding. Lel.

1 Like