Tree of Savior Forum

Trying to build Necromancer

Hi guys.
I am thinking of creating a necromancer and I have a few build paths that I would like to get opinion on. Or if you guys don’t mind, please advise on how I could build Necromancer. Thanks.

I did read a few threads pertaining about necro but some of them dated months back so I was not so sure if they’re still viable (you know, nerfs/buffs etc)

Anyways,
Here’s a few build paths I have in mind.
Do note that I am building this solely for PVE.

1. Wiz3 - Link2 - Necro3?
  2. Wiz1 - Pyro2 - Link2 - Necro3?
  3. Wiz1 - Pyro2 - Kino2 - Necro3?

Idk.

What about Necro skills though? What should I get? Is the AI for the summons are that bad from what I red?

Also the stats.
Should I go for:

1. Full INT?
  2. Some CON + The rest INT?
  3. INT and SPR?
  4. INT, SPR and CON?

Thank you.

Since Necro fleshcannon casting time should be reduced, take wiz3 quickcast + damage attribute.
If you want strong damage, wizard3 quickcast is necessary.

Wiz3 - Linker2 - Necro3 => best AoE and team booster necro. Better joint penalty. Joint penalty has a hit limit which increases per skill level.

Wiz3 - Linker1 - Sorc1 - Necro3 = most SP expensive necro, unless you will only use cat buffs and the sorcerer mana regen passive attribute. Weaker joint penalty, and difficult to control summon without sorcerer2. Sorc1 only recommended for advanced players.

Wiz3 - Link1/2 / Thaum1/2 - Necro3 => damage buffer necro. Bad AoE. Can go Full INT (or full CON) due to transpose.

You should not add SPR.
Full CON = usually PvP.
CON/INT is ok.
Full INT = very advanced/pro PvE, not recommended.

Afk farm skills => Shoggoth, skeletons.
Nuke skills => Flesh cannon (ranged), flesh hoop (need to hug enemy)
Dirty pole at least 1 to use joint penalty, since it requires 2+ targets to link. Dirty pole will count as 1 target.

Example of Wiz3 Link1 Sorc1 Necro3 vs bosses:

And

1 Like

I recommend doing the 1st build, Future proof and has synergies compared to the two builds which can be unviable in the future. (Alternatively you can go Wiz3>link>sorc>necro3)

In terms of skills, Necros uses the corpse mechanic (so it might get expensive if you aren’t planning on getting disinter) As for the AI, It really sucks.

SPR doesn’t give too much advantages at the moment (besides increased mana recovery from potions?) I think putting some con (50~100) woudn’t be that bad.

1 Like

You can’t go wrong with this build for PvE content: Wiz3 - Link2 - Necro3

It is futureproof. You got good single target damage with Wiz3 QuickCast + Flesh Cannon and got best AoE with Link. Both class won’t lose it’s effectiveness on late game.