Tree of Savior Forum

Trying Not To Take Chrono 3

I have a pyro3 and a cryo3 intended for general pvp, and I intended to go chrono 3 on my pyro and something goofy involving linker 2 and maybe featherfoot on my cryo. Now I feel like I should just go chrono on both but I feel like I can do something else with pyro3 involving linker2 and…featherfoot?

Any feedback by players who’ve climbed up to rank 7 would be appreciated. I haven’t seen much talking about what goes on with featherfoot and as much as I want necromancer 2, I’m not sure it’s a good match to cryo3.

Worst comes to worst I will simply go chrono3 on both characters.

Dont go necromancer it is outright bad. If you want a summoning class just take sorcerer its the better necromancer at the moment. Not sure how good featherfootis, i dont see many of them.

In pve usually the best combinations with cryo 3 are chrono, psycho, linker, thaumaturge and eventually ele. Everything else is usually bad with cryo in pve, because the cryo DPS is really low. So you need to find combinations that benefit from going cryo like psycho or you just go full support then cryo is always good.