Tree of Savior Forum

True Elementalist Build Theorycrafting

Well, first off Im basing this build on the idea of dealing elemental damage in area, using mostly fire and ice attacks…

I REALLY like the idea of doing ice wall + fire ball + psychic pressure combo. According to videos i’ve seen it looks awesome, bunch of ice and fire attacks exploding everywhere on the screen at the same time :D. For those who have no idea what Im talking about please watch this video: https://youtu.be/eZTzoobeLmU?t=21

And it also does plenty of damage too, because it scales very well with Matk and Rune Caster’s Ice dmg increase.

However, the issue with it is that you lose 4 ranks to get it (Wiz, Pyro, Cryo and Psiko), and you have an awesome attack every 1m5s (ice wall cooldown), but not much filler skills (nothing amazing at least).

The build on the video above is Wiz 3, Cryo, Pyro, Psiko, Rune Caster on kTOS… And while the damage potential is huge (wiz’s quickcast + rune caster’s isa), it needs a big setup and has a big cooldown. I think that Wiz 3 on this build is not entirely needed, because frankly most of yout skills are insta cast or have very low cast times, with the exception of Rune Caster skills (which also have big cooldowns, so you won’t use them that often anyway). And Rune Caster already increases you damage with that combo by a lot.

So I was thinking on doing Wiz->Pyro->Psiko->Cryo->Ele 3 and then -> Rune Caster. Yeah, I know there’s no rank 8 at the moment, and this is why the topic states “THEORYCRAFTING”, its literally impossible to test this build atm. The build would be something like this: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/kzq3d6u2hg/

Adding Elementalist in the middle would surely help by adding other spells to fill the gap of the huge cooldown, and would surely add a lot of tick damage (you could use flame ground, prominence, frost cloud and hail in succession) in between explosive ice wall pressure combos. You lose the possibilty of having wiz to add more dmg and lower cast times, (which is why I would probably stay with meteor lvl 1 instead of higher) but you get a lot more utility and good damage spells (hail and frost cloud are pretty impressive). You also would lose a possibly good rank 8 class.

So, what do you guys think? Would this be a good build? (like could its damage be close the more common Wiz 3/Ele 3/Warlock, and could this fare well in PvP content?) I believe so (or else I wouldn’t try it), but its hard to know how much given the lack of data so far.