Tree of Savior Forum

Trouble with my wizz build

I am current an elementalist c2 and soon i will rank up to c3. However, i have a doubt whether or not i should go for warlock because warlock c2 doesn’t look like an amazin class. Wonder if there is any build variantion for wizz c3 - ele c3

Featherfoot C2 for levitation sounds good.

Sorcerer C2 might work well with Frost Cloud to be honest.

IF Sages can only affect their own spells and do things like +maximum monter cap on Frost Cloud it will be the best path for Elementalists. If Chrono 3 can take that and it’s good enough (as affects other player’s Frost Cloud) to leave Linker C3 or Enchanter behind then no class really seem to “combo” with Elememe.

Maybe Pyro C2 is a good option considering the current ones, considering FG, FP and FB (if the team doesn’t have kickers) you can deal something around +40~50% on your current rotation. Kino C2 with intentions of C3 is ok too apparentlyas you can leave Frost Cloud and PP for 20 secs until FC is available again.

I’ve been foresee that Warlock will locked in small range burst damage, while Featherfoot would be a good fit into grind party as semi-healer. I had Wiz3>Elem3>Featherfoot already and so far it is good to play

But I also believe Warlock C3 would be regain 1 AoE skill to replace frost cloud

Thank you guys it helped a lot.