Tree of Savior Forum

Trolls x dungeon

The players come in the dungeon, Do not kill anyone goes straight to the boss to kill and end the dungeon trolling the party of others, this should be punished.

I would like you to look at this image

The player in question called (EvilSquad) Entered two dungeons of LVL 140, To just kill the boss and nothing else disrupting the other players to play. Laughing a lot on our face because he was trolling.
I think players like that should receive punishment.

1 Like

This is a common behavior of trash, report the trash and cross fingers it will be removed…

also, that image isn’t that good as evidence…

but is something

Name shaming is prohibited.

tell that to the ban list :unamused:

the rule is set like that to prevent false accusation. Ban list are people who are proven to be unable to follow the rules of the game.

1 Like

the probability of someone been innocent on a ban list is higher than the rate of car accidents in the world…

that been said, it is only shaming if the person is innocent and the shame + name shaming would pass to TC…

if he doesn’t get banned from forum for false accusation of course :expressionless:

you can twist it however you like dude, you’ve been here a long time. i’m sure no matter how extreme your need for debate is, you understand what i said.

I do :sun_behind_large_cloud:

sometime ppl are in hurry, if they keep doign it, they are trolling

If they’re in a hurry, why did they wait in a queue with other people just to run to the boss once they got in?

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.