Tree of Savior Forum

Tri-disaster Charm: Absorb

“The charm is stacked until max. 11 instead of being installed, and applies buff increasing Fire, Ice and Lightning damage.”

I don’t understand what this attribute does at all. How do you “stack” the charm? The exact description of the attribute is so confusing…

1 stack per 100 sp used.

On a single cast, it does not accumulate on every 100 sp spent :sad: i wish they did that instead.

Yeah finally figured it out thx. Just need to spam skills and the stacks quickly rise to 11. After that, I don’t see the difference between “debuff that inflicts more damage” and “buff that inflicts more damage” (I’d say it’s a nerf that restricts the damage boost to party members instead of everyone targeting mobs – so no more elemental boost on Boruta for everyone). The only advantage of the attribute is going up to 11, which means for example doing 77% more damage instead of 70%.

Not sure about this. I used Storm Calling and stack went immediately from 0 to 4.

It doesn’t stack if you use “80sp” skill twice in a row.

I think it’s not a buff or a nerf. It just makes the skill more flexible. It allows you to have the bonus damage of tri disaster charm while on the move. What I do is that I turn the attribute off when I’m in areas where I stay in one place (like challenge mode), while I turn the attribute on when I need to roam around (like hunting grounds)